What do you think of girls who wear tank tops that show their bra?

what do you think of girls who wear tank tops that show their bra?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how they pull it off, it can be trashy looking or look cute if it's a nice bra and tank top and if she is slim

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not comfortable with look and I honestly think it doesn't look good.
    It reminds me of lazy days.
    And I see no point of putting on the shirt.
    That outfit is more like when I wake up and I wanna throw on something baggy to freshen up before I get ready for the day.

What Guys Said 23

• It's one those, "quick and easy" looks or things. Kinda meh, but also kinda sloppy. Depends.

• I don't think it looks bad. It all depends on her intention and how the rest of that outfit looks. Girls like to look cute so I don't see an issue.

• Kinda trashy.

• Mehh. Trashy af

• Meh. Not much. Just look once then not again. Depends on the body type I guess.

• It makes me think they want to fuck.

• I don't think it's attractive but they can do it if they want

• eh not a fan of it but it doesn't bother me either

• I think it's sexy/cute/pretty/beautiful. But it depends on the woman's body type and also if she can help it or not. I don't angry about it. That is for sure! :)

• I don't take much notice.

• Hot af

• slutty

• easy, trashy and attention seekers, you are free to disagree but we know the truth

• I can dig

• I think it's up to her, in the picture it doesn't look very flattering on her, but if she looks good then why not.

• Tbh it just looks 'normal' to me, I don't see what the big deal is

• I've never ever seen this.

• yea it's pretty cute. Definitely not slutty in my eyes.

• If I'm honest, it's hot

• Not really a big deal. A bra is just clothes. Underwear, bras, just clothes. Not a big deal.

• its fine. its just clothes

• Cheap, trashy.

• It seems like she is trying to find someone for sex if she dresses like that.
    If I went out with a girl that dressed like that, I wouldn't expect her to be faithful.

• I think it makes her look slutty. I would still date her though and be faithful, and I would tell her that it is alright if she isn't faithful.

What Girls Said 13

• I love wearing those when I'm at the gym or if it's plain hot outside (which is almost everyday since my country's near the equator).
    But, I would wear a tub and not a bra. I don't think the style's appropriate for casual meetings but maybe if you're near the beach it's okay.

• The pic above is not flattering at all. But I do wear tank tops esp in the summer when its really hot. But not the one thats in the picture.

• Depends on the bra. How it looks, is it clean etc. I've done this on holiday but with a bikini underneath.

• Nothing. Is how they act or if is appropriate to the situation.

• Better than a tight one showing the nipples.

• That's not a good look.

• It's annoying imao

• I think it's cute. I wear that sometimes.

• I would think they are desperate - its not a big deal but definitely not something I admire.

• dont like it

• That pic is cute... but just a regular tank? Trashy

• Define "showing their bra" because if it's just the sides of the bra or if the back has some sort design that's meant to be seen but isn't super showy or the straps then no, but if you can see everything or if there is cleavage hanging out then absolutely not.

• Looks comfortable