Jumpsuit or dress?

Is it okay to wear a jumpsuit when the dresscode is "Cocktail" ?

• The jumpsuit is like this:
  • Go for the dress

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the jumpsuit would be unique and interesting depending on how you styled it.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're comfortable in the jumpsuit then go that! I looove jumpsuits and you can dress them up or down.
    I wore this to a winter evening wedding, with nude heels, a thick gold belt and a chunky necklace and it suited the event just fine
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2jciik3.jpg

• That looks really nice, I love it ! :D
      It's just all of my friends will wear a dress and being the only one with a jumpsuit won't make me feel comfortable either haha

• That's fair enough, it's important to be comfortable and confident so if you'll feel better in the dress it's gorgeous too 😊

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• dress

• I like the jumpsuit a lot, but if the dress code is Cocktail you are gonna have to get the dress.

• Jumpsuit in my opinion

• When I think cocktail, I do not think jumpsuits. I think a dress would be better.

• jump suit looks good but a dress is always far sexier so it depends on how you want to appear

• Go for dress

• i think the jumpsuit would be more attractve

• jumpsuits are ugly girl

• both bad

• The dress compared to the jumpsuit looks way better and more attractive to me.

What Girls Said 35

• the jumpsuit

• Jumpsuit, but man is a strapless jumpsuit a HORRIBLE idea. If you wear a strapless jumpsuit just made sure you are wearing a very sturdy strapless bra, make sure it's not to slippery of a material, and make sure you won't step on the legs of your jumpsuit with your heels.

Strapless jumpsuit looks good, but one trip, and a tug on your pant legs, and your showing your bra to the whole party. LOL.

• Yes as long as it's dressy/elegant in which it certainly is and you should go with the jumpsuit and standout 👌

• i think jump suits are ugly if the legs are long or tapered but people seem to like hem so I don't know.

id go with the dress just bc the jump suit looks awkward on the bottom in my opinion

• I'd personally go for the dress.

• Yeah jumpsuits are ok to wear

• yes especially if its sophisticated

• I think it depends on the country and cultural environment you live in. Both look "dressed" to me.

• I see the jumpsuit with a fur shawl over the shoulder. Bracelet on the other arm. Diamond or rhinestone necklace and stud earrings. You could wear a blazer over it too.

• Jumpsuit 👌🏼

• yeah it is ok but dress looks better

• This jumpsuit in the pic looks better in my opinion. The dress not so impressive and not really stylish to wear to a cocktail party. It depends on each persons style

• I prefer dresses, but if you can work a jumpsuit, do it🙃😜

• I would go for jumpsuit.

• The dress is a lot prettier

• It is ok. It can be even more elegant than a dress. I voted for a dress simply cause I prefer to wear them. Anyway wear whatever you feel like wearing :)

• Dress!

• Go for the jumpsuit if you want to stand out (in a good way).

• dress

• i think that the jumpsuit is fine to wear to a cocktail party but i like the dress more

• Jumpsuit/romper with a big necklace.

• Dress all the way. It's a 'must have' for a cocktail event.
    That's what I would wear at least.

• I prefer a dress but that's just me. The jumpsuit looks sexy and will be fine for a cocktail party. What are you pairing it with?

• Dress is more common but hell, I could rock a jumpsuit, especially with my curves

• I'm not a fan of jumpsuits but go for the dress

• Yes to the jumpsuit with heals and a clutch with a piece of jewelry to accessorize.

• The jumpsuit is a bit out there but I think it would work... I would go for the dress however, sexy and classy

• I like the jumper more, I think it would look cute with a chocker like the girl have with the dress

• I'd go with the dress. Classy, but still simple.

• Both are pretty

• More from Girls
    5