Jumpsuit or dress?

Is it okay to wear a jumpsuit when the dresscode is "Cocktail" ?

• The jumpsuit is like this:
    Vote A
  • Go for the dress
    Vote B
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

3|0
36|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the jumpsuit would be unique and interesting depending on how you styled it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're comfortable in the jumpsuit then go that! I looove jumpsuits and you can dress them up or down.
    I wore this to a winter evening wedding, with nude heels, a thick gold belt and a chunky necklace and it suited the event just fine
    http://i66.tinypic.com/2jciik3.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • That looks really nice, I love it ! :D
      It's just all of my friends will wear a dress and being the only one with a jumpsuit won't make me feel comfortable either haha

• That's fair enough, it's important to be comfortable and confident so if you'll feel better in the dress it's gorgeous too 😊

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the jumpsuit a lot, but if the dress code is Cocktail you are gonna have to get the dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jumpsuit in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • When I think cocktail, I do not think jumpsuits. I think a dress would be better.

0|0
    0|0
  • jump suit looks good but a dress is always far sexier so it depends on how you want to appear

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for dress

0|0
    0|0
  • i think the jumpsuit would be more attractve

0|0
    0|0
  • jumpsuits are ugly girl

0|0
    1|0
  • both bad

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress compared to the jumpsuit looks way better and more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 35

• the jumpsuit

1|0
    0|0
  • Jumpsuit, but man is a strapless jumpsuit a HORRIBLE idea. If you wear a strapless jumpsuit just made sure you are wearing a very sturdy strapless bra, make sure it's not to slippery of a material, and make sure you won't step on the legs of your jumpsuit with your heels.

Strapless jumpsuit looks good, but one trip, and a tug on your pant legs, and your showing your bra to the whole party. LOL.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes as long as it's dressy/elegant in which it certainly is and you should go with the jumpsuit and standout 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • i think jump suits are ugly if the legs are long or tapered but people seem to like hem so I don't know.

id go with the dress just bc the jump suit looks awkward on the bottom in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd personally go for the dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah jumpsuits are ok to wear

0|0
    0|0
  • yes especially if its sophisticated

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the country and cultural environment you live in. Both look "dressed" to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see the jumpsuit with a fur shawl over the shoulder. Bracelet on the other arm. Diamond or rhinestone necklace and stud earrings. You could wear a blazer over it too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jumpsuit 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it is ok but dress looks better

1|0
    0|0
  • This jumpsuit in the pic looks better in my opinion. The dress not so impressive and not really stylish to wear to a cocktail party. It depends on each persons style

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer dresses, but if you can work a jumpsuit, do it🙃😜

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go for jumpsuit.

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress is a lot prettier

0|0
    0|0
  • It is ok. It can be even more elegant than a dress. I voted for a dress simply cause I prefer to wear them. Anyway wear whatever you feel like wearing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for the jumpsuit if you want to stand out (in a good way).

0|0
    0|0
  • dress

0|0
    0|0
  • i think that the jumpsuit is fine to wear to a cocktail party but i like the dress more

0|0
    0|0
  • Jumpsuit/romper with a big necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress all the way. It's a 'must have' for a cocktail event.
    That's what I would wear at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a dress but that's just me. The jumpsuit looks sexy and will be fine for a cocktail party. What are you pairing it with?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dress is more common but hell, I could rock a jumpsuit, especially with my curves

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of jumpsuits but go for the dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to the jumpsuit with heals and a clutch with a piece of jewelry to accessorize.

0|0
    0|0
  • The jumpsuit is a bit out there but I think it would work... I would go for the dress however, sexy and classy

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the jumper more, I think it would look cute with a chocker like the girl have with the dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with the dress. Classy, but still simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls