Girls how to style this top for wearing to a party?

Girls how to style this top for wearing to a party?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That top would go well with any bottom that's not shiny. Avoid sequin, metallic, or holographic bottoms. Stick to dark neutral colors, the best color would be black, it would really make the shirt stand out. I suggest pairing it with a black blazer cape and a leather skirt. I think blazer capes really do add a touch of uniqueness and trendiness.
    demandware.edgesuite.net/.../RND4G818_001.jpg
    cache.net-a-porter.com/.../803176_in_pp.jpg
    You could also wear it with a flared midi skirt, that way you're combining vintage and modern together, which is interesting, but like I said, the color and fabric of the skirt or pants should be very subtle because the top is kind of "out there". Denim pants, you can never go wrong with them. They create a casual party look. Nicely fitted boot cut jeans or skinny jeans work great. As for jewelry, less is more. A long thin necklace with a statement piece is better than a bling bling chunky necklace for example. Speaking of necklaces, chokers are in right now. I would wear that t shirt with a choker. A gold choker would look really nice, beige metallic and gold is a great color combination. **Most importantly*** is to balance everything! If you're wearing a statement piece with it, for instance the blazer cape, you want to tone down the rest of what you're wearing. Avoid too much information in an outfit. You'd want to look chic instead of exaggerated, aka, trying too hard.

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 5

• Loose over pleather/leather pants with nude heels and understated make up. Make the shirt the focal

1|0
    0|0
  • A black necklace or a black choker will contrast already. Certainly because you also have blond hair. So all extra items must make a contrast. And black will always fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tuck it in a high waisted skirt or skinny pants. Add gold heels and gold jewellery.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would look cute with a black leather skirt or pants.

1|0
    0|0