Original or Fake Air Max?

I got these air max for Christmas... Can you tell if they are original or fake?
Original or Fake Air Max?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's too hard to tell by the pics. You can usually tell looking close up though, even if they are high-end fakes that come from China.

Most Helpful Girl

• It wouldn't matter to me.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• If it does not say "Nike" under the sneaker on the right corner then it might be fake. I'm basing it on a comparison of the same sneaker from the website.

• The shoe laces seem to be odd as well. They don't look like the ones on the website

• Youtube videos. But they all say diferent things.

• Well do you have the Nike box with it? The best way to tell is the quality of the stitching on the sneakers. If you look at photos of similar genuine nikes that'll separate the real from the fakes. Look up that exact sneaker and color on google. I'm sure it'll come up.

• Why do you care? What's the point? I'm pretty sure the person who you will this shoes won't go to a store for ask this.

• Hey look fake to me

• Question: Why does it matter?

What Girls Said 4

• They real

• The sole makes them seem fake. Maybe check online though.

• does it have a box?

• yes, an orange one with the nike logo. i already threw it out

• check the same shoes on the website but it is really hard to tell sometimes

• defiantly fake. you can tell by just looking at the sole