Should I remove my side burns?

My side burns look like this:
Should I remove my side burns?
Should I remove them? And if so, how should I remove them?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they're a part of you and they make you unique. It's up to you how you want to look like, if I were you I'd keep em and rock em.

Most Helpful Girl

• They don't look bad so i don't think it's an urgent matter or anything. If you insist on having them removed i would recommend waiting until you can get laser treatment. I've noticed some guys saying that you should shave it but please do not do this, you'll only regret it, i promise. There are better ways to remove the hair. However as i said before: it's not bad, so dont worry too much about it.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 14

• 2|0
  • No Im sure they would grow into a beard if you did. Some girls I know shave their arms and now they have pubic hair on them now

• Shave it and let me take it and put on mine for extension.

• I would not

• I don't think you should! They do suit you very well and well, you're cute with them too

• Have you not removed them any time before?

• Nope, I haven't

• Thanks, someone also told me that they might grow into a beard if I remove them (hopefully that's not true and just an attempt to stop me from removing them) so I'm going to make them stay.
      It seems like it runs in the family as well. My sister has them and a few cousins of mine have them.

• I have seen a few girls who have them. They look very beautiful and unique.

• keep them, they look great on guy martin ;)

• No. Keep them.

• No lol I thought you'd have some thick sideburns when you mentioned it haha that's nothing.

• Nope lol not Elvis Presley sideburns.
      I tend to have long, full baby hairs on my head lol.

• Shave it

• Your beautiful with them and I'm sure you'd be beautiful without them.

• yeah that's pretty manly.

• If you're doing it for other people then shave
    but if you are doing it for yourself you should know whether or not to shave them

personally if i were to kiss a girls cheek i want to feel all cheek on my lips
    it would feel weird to kiss a cheek and feel hair.
    but if you aren't worried about how people see you then you know the answer

• yeah

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think it's unattractive, but my aunt is Sri Lankan and she gets her face threaded which works well for this

• My cousin does because it grows on her!

• no mine are also like this, there's nothing wrong with them

• Doesn't seem like something that bothers me. I don't think you need to put that kind of effort in.

• They might suit you so I think you should keep them. These don't look bad.

• Nah.

• No, I think they are sexy.

• tch no why?

• Because they are annoying me lol
      My sister has the same thing (in fact she has a bit more hair than I do) so it runs in the family.
      Also, my cousins have the same thing too. Yay genes -_-

• If they're annoying then shave em, pardon, I assumed the question was aesthetic, (it'd be unnecessary tampering and therefore irritating to me. sorry). but anyways yeah go for it, maybe get a design or somethin'... like superman... or a fade ('-' ) Also what's wrong with genes? they're great!

img.memecdn.com/...rd-you-like-jeans_o_1131073.jpg

• <('0' )/ he bought u jeans so u can wear them with yo other jeans,

• no need

• yes you should. just shave them

• Honestly, I really like them.

• I recommend you bleach them