How would you wear this coat?

I got it for Christmas (in a very light pink, not beige) and I love it. But I leave in a really casual place, beachy but cold. I want to wear it but I don't want to be judged for overdressing. Any suggestions on what I could pair it with and how to wear it? How would you wear this coat?

20d live* not leave lol
19d Thank you all for the suggestions!!! I definitely have more confidence to wear it now <3

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Just wear that and nothing else, then open it on unsuspecting people.

• looks good with the outfit in the pic except the ripped jeans so maybe just something like that minus the rip

• I'd sleep the sleeve area up my feet and wear it like pants.

• It's like a designer lab coat..

What Girls Said 12

• Yes, I'd wear it. I suggest you wear it with all black outfits. I've seen people wear that with black skirts, knee high socks, black turtle neck tops. Maybe put black jeans and a black top. It looks amazing, just try not to put an excessive amount of colour on when wear it. Stick to neutral colors.

• The coat is very classy, you will wear it for ages and it will never go out of style. To dress it down I'd suggest you pair it with white sneakers or combat boots. For example you could wear white t shirt, blue jeans, white sneakers and your pink coat. Also you could get a light grey beany.

• Yeah I'm the wring person to ask for advice because I would over dress it or dress it up I mean it's a dressy coat. That sweater the model is wearing with it has to go thoughit doesn't fit in at all.

• If you wear it when its cold, its not overdressed. And its nice to go out for dinner or shopping in a mal.

• No. Not my kind of coat. It's quite hideous

• I wouldn't.

• That's not a very warm coat at all... you will freeze!

• I would wear it

• Maybe if it was black

• i loved it i would wear it with anything

• With everything.
    Dresses, jeans.. It would be cute with thigh high boots too

• I would not because it is way too long for my size.