What size sweatpants in men's would fit a 5'4 female?

I'm gonna buy a new sweatshirt and sweatpants tomorrow in the men's section because the material is thicker and softer. What size sweatpants would fit me? I'm 5'4 with no butt if it helps. US sizing as well

26

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't know what size pants you wear in men's you will have to try them on. Women's sizes literally make no god damn sense there is no rulebook so sizes vary massively depending on where you are. Men's sizes are in contrast very organized. Size 30 means size 30 everywhere for pants. The size in men's pants are waist sizes. Go to the store try out some pants that look about the right size and discover your clothing size in men's. Once you have that you can freely shop for whatever pants you like in men's everywhere because men's pants sizes are based on physical waist size not arbitrary beauty standards that change between stores.

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd need to provide a waist and hip measurement. A 5'4 woman could be a size 2 or 18

• I'm more worried about the length because sweatpants are stretchy! But I'm a size 7 in jeans!

What Guys Said 5

• Go try some on. Ballpark guess, about 30x27 or so.

• I would try some on but I'm sick with a cold and in need of warm clothes and don't wanna contaminate the clothes for the next person!

• I don't know if this will help you or not. Take a look and let us know. :)

www.reference.com/.../convert-men-s-women-s-pant-sizes-12644e0f9573af61

• I'd go with a small. Can you try them on before purchasing?

• That's hard to say but medium would be my guess

• It will really depend on your legs and if you are slim or not since guys clothes go by size and not numbers unless you are buying jeans then it goes by waist and inseam measurements

• Try them on before buy them, I'm guessing small is enough.

What Girls Said 1