Girls, Describe her outfit and give your opinions on It?

Girls, Describe her outfit and give your opinions on It?

0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 24

• her skirt matches her heels but that girl needs a crop top... not that bra she's wearing :/

2|1
    0|0
  • That is not an outfit because she has no shirt on lmaoooo. I remember an outfit being several pieces of clothing. Its practically a skirt and heels.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks like an outfit you'd wear to a party. Its fancy, but too revealing and too glitzy to be formal. Doesn't look very comfortable either. Basically just a particularly revealing party outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tacky

0|1
    0|0
  • She is literally not wearing a shirt. The skirt could be quite elegant, but the top (it's absence) ruin it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say switch the bralette out for a crop top to class it up a little and then the outfits perfect!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of her pants. but it's okay if she likes it

0|1
    0|0
  • she kind of looks like those prostitutes in the 90s who think a bra is a legitimate top

1|1
    0|0
  • ... whatever makes her feel beautiful I guess, however I think there is just too much skin showing. I like sexy modesty. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • She definitely needs a shirt on.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not a complete outfit, the top is missing. I'm a bit confused by it, I don't know if she is wearing short pants or a skirt.
    With that said, it doesn't look nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Attention seeking, ready to work at a street corner look

0|1
    0|0
  • Makeup is not on point enough to pull off that edgy outfit. Hair is tacky and so is bralette. Noah fence

0|1
    2|0
  • She can dress how she pleases.
    Verdict: I don't give a shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • She'd look sexier of she puts on a crop top or a fitted shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • skimpy & skintight

0|1
    0|0
  • A cute top would have been better

1|1
    0|0
  • honestly its awful

0|1
    0|0
  • She forgot to wear a blouse :)

0|1
    0|0
  • didn't like the outfit n the upper n lover part of her body looks a lot different

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont like that outfit
    not my thing. something more decent would be good for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Something you wear to a party or a club

0|1
    1|0
  • if she feels good in that outfit, then that's wonderful. it's not something i would wear but everyone has their own style. she is a gorgeous girl.

0|1
    1|0
  • Umm I don't want to sound mean but , where is her mother? She needs a blouse

1|1
    0|0