Girls, Describe her outfit and give your opinions on It?

24

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 24

• her skirt matches her heels but that girl needs a crop top... not that bra she's wearing :/

• That is not an outfit because she has no shirt on lmaoooo. I remember an outfit being several pieces of clothing. Its practically a skirt and heels.

• Looks like an outfit you'd wear to a party. Its fancy, but too revealing and too glitzy to be formal. Doesn't look very comfortable either. Basically just a particularly revealing party outfit.

• Tacky

• She is literally not wearing a shirt. The skirt could be quite elegant, but the top (it's absence) ruin it.

• I'd say switch the bralette out for a crop top to class it up a little and then the outfits perfect!

• I'm not a fan of her pants. but it's okay if she likes it

• she kind of looks like those prostitutes in the 90s who think a bra is a legitimate top

• ... whatever makes her feel beautiful I guess, however I think there is just too much skin showing. I like sexy modesty. Lol

• She definitely needs a shirt on.

• It's not a complete outfit, the top is missing. I'm a bit confused by it, I don't know if she is wearing short pants or a skirt.
    With that said, it doesn't look nice.

• Attention seeking, ready to work at a street corner look

• Makeup is not on point enough to pull off that edgy outfit. Hair is tacky and so is bralette. Noah fence

• She can dress how she pleases.
    Verdict: I don't give a shit.

• She'd look sexier of she puts on a crop top or a fitted shirt.

• skimpy & skintight

• A cute top would have been better

• honestly its awful

• She forgot to wear a blouse :)

• didn't like the outfit n the upper n lover part of her body looks a lot different

• i dont like that outfit
    not my thing. something more decent would be good for me

• Something you wear to a party or a club

• if she feels good in that outfit, then that's wonderful. it's not something i would wear but everyone has their own style. she is a gorgeous girl.

• Umm I don't want to sound mean but , where is her mother? She needs a blouse