What color should I dye the tips of my hair?

I have sort of reddish hair. In February I'm planning on saving money and dyeing (think dip dyeing) the tips of my hair at the haircuttery. What color should it be?

• Green like Jacksepticeye
    4%(1)9%(3)Vote29%(2)
  • Light purple
    24%(6)22%(7)Vote14%(1)
  • Dark purple
    40%(10)34%(11)Vote14%(1)
  • Blue
    32%(8)35%(11)Vote43%(3)
Thank you guys. I couldn't wait so I got a streak of blue. It will eventually fade to a green. I love it! You can see it on my profile picture

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark purple would def be the best out of the ones you selected. Have you considered any other colors? Red with black tips would look pretty.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should dye your hair blue. But not too much, red is a rare hair color and you don't want to mess that up. Blue is great because it's the opposite on the color wheel. Not green because that doesn't really smash with red hair. Not light purple, it would be ignored because of your already unusual hair color. Dark purple would be okay as well, but blue would just be awesome. Plus, blue dye fades to green so you would eventually get Jacksepticeye's hair color unless you dye it again.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Blue!

• hmm going by the pic I've seen of you... probably green

• I think black is better

• Blue.

What Girls Said 4

• Blue

• Even though I like Jackaboy too, I think a light purple would be looking great on you. 🙄

• If you have red hair green will not show up nicely... I think the one that would look the best is dark purple.

• blue