Is it a big turn-off if girls have bags under their eyes?

I'm a 15 year old girl, and I've always had bags under my eyes... It makes me feel incredibly ugly because most girls I know don't have that.

I was just wondering, if a girl has that, will no guys date me? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes bags are hereditary. I have dark circles under my eyes. You just need a little bit of makeup, nothing wrong with that. Use an undereye cream under the eyes to relieve puffiness. Makeup does wonders. Go out and buy Laura Mercier's secret camouflage. You can buy it from sephora. It is a life saver. It comes with two colors, a lighter and darker color. The lighter color is meant to be used under the eyes, and to highlight features such as- the browbone, and nose. Use the darker color on your eyelids, and even around the nose and chin.

I hope this helps. Trust me this stuff is magic.

What Guys Said 1

• I had soome serious dark rings under my eyes and I used special cream for that and it reduced them significantly. I put the cream two times a day , before sleep and before leaving to work in the morning. it reduced the puffiness and lightened the dark areas. It is not totally gone but I can definitely see a big difference within 2-3 weeks.

What Girls Said 1

• I have very dark circles under my eyes, and it's hereditary for me, unfortunately...I use concealer to cover them up.