Should I get a fake tan or no?

I am super white.. Like milky white.. I am OK with that but I'll be competing in a fitness model championship and all the I see girls in those have nice tans, but my skin won't tan naturally. I'm just worried the tan could go wrong? I might come out orange or something? Any really fair girls had a fake tan and how was it?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Stay milky white. I'm dark skin and i could have doing skin bleaching also.
    That lightskin thing is a hype which blows off easily.
    The funniest is that you choose to get judged and tested like meat.
    If you're competing in a fitnessmodel championship, if i can believe you, you must be beautiful enough to get attention from 80% of the men.

• I totally agree with u about getting tested like meat. I'm not the type of girl for this kind of competition. My personality isn't right for it. I'm beautiful but not hot, like all those girls are. I'm only doing it because I was told it will help with my confidence and changing my mentality etc. Tho really if I don't do well and I end up feeling shit then its really not going to help. Yes I get a lot of attention from men, but I ignore them because I'm in a committed relationship

• About the confidence it's true but it's a bit extreme. If you want to, you can do it but i think it's a bit extreme.
      I saw this in MTV made. It was a bit the same but it was a guy who was doing a bodybuildmodel contest.
      They're right about that mentality but it's still extreme.
      If you're happy with yourself then don't do it. If you know about yourslef that you will become a bitch because of this don't do it.

• not a fan of fake tan. usually, the natural skin colour looks better in my opinion than some fake tan, even if it's quite pale. it just fits your overall look better

• i bet you look great as you are and everyone notices you so why ruin it just to look like everyone else?

• The best choice is a professional tan or natural. Real tanning damages your skin and puts you at risk for cancer, and DIY spray tans look horrid.

Good luck at your competition! I'm sure you'll do great.😊

• It depends on your requirements. If it's beauty like contest then you dont need tan. On the other hand many competition bodybuilders use tan because of shadows, on darker skin muslcless look more defined (and you xan cheat here and there a little).

• Everyone can spot a fake tan, because they look fake as fuck!

• You don't require a tan to be a fitness model. I think you will look beautiful over there. When your body becomes sweaty your tan can roll over and make you look ugly. So don't go for a tan.

• Go for it..

• never be fake just natural

• Do you have dark hair? Dark hair will look terrific on an alabaster body. Best wishes!

• yes quite dark brown. Gypsy hair and eyes but porcelain skin lol 😂😂

• wolfie12 is right, what you really need is a way to show your definition. Do some research. Maybe there are other options. You can't be the only buff chick without a tan. Best wishes!

• OK. thanks :)

• I always figured those tans were all fake, or mostly. Because Tanning damages your skin.

• Fake tan usually looks fake

What Girls Said 14

• Take my advice as another super duper white girl, don't do it. It always turns out orange

• Nah, Milky white skin is pretty to me. You should be alright 😊

• Either get a professional to give you a fake tan or go natural.

• Get a professional spray tan! Let them know that you want to go for a natural look.. Your best bet will have to be going on Yelp and looking at salons and their reviews. I love getting them, but I also let my lady know that I want and need something natural.

• No you won't look very nice in a fake tan, embrace your natural color!

• definitely try a few sessions out to see the results! Don't go to dark, just get a natural glow

• If it's a fitness competition a tan is a must unfortunately. I'd go for a professional spray tan if I were you.

• Yes! If you don't you will feel very out of place. Take a look at some photos of big competitions and you will see their all super dark. They do it cause it causes the muscles to look that much more defined. Good luck!

• If you're in a competition having pale skin compared to the others might get you noticed, which is usually a good thing...

• Stick to natural.

I guess I could give you some of my brownness doe for $396.85

• If you are that white then no, it'll be too obvious and you'll look like an orange

• spray tan. It doesn't last that long so if you don't like it, scrub it off.

• You're fine. Pale is great. Embrace that shit.

• don't, they look horrible