What do you think of my new backpack?

What do you think of my new backpack?

I honestly love backpacks and I wear them out a lot! So much more convenient and comfortable than a purse!
Also, does anyone have any idea on how to get rid of the creases?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hot the coyote reminds of the one from the Simpsons when Homer at too much Chili at the Chili festival. Would totally fap to that backpack.

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVVEEEEEE the colour!

I wished I could help you out with the creases dilemma, but unfortunately I have no clue

• Isn't the color just adorable? I'm just worried because everyone says these bags get stained so easily! I feel like I should switch it for a black one, but the pink is so charming.

• Nah don't change it, just take good care of it :)

I wish they made arm chairs in that colour 😍

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• You are tiny and that bag is huge.

• Looks nice. For the creases, maybe you could gently iron it with a bit of water?

• it will be waterproofed and that could damage the waterproofing. maybe better to stuff it full of paper and leave it in a warm place for a few days

• @wankiam At our age, who counts anymore? There's nothing to look forward to after 21, lol. I feel like there should be another milestone in there. Like at 40, you should get some super power or something, haha. But you're right; I honestly never did think of that, but it's a valid point.

• hey im 50 in a couple of weeks but i have very early retirement to bulgaria coming up in 2017 so thats my goal... you just have to make your own milestones

• i like it

• cooooooooooool

• It's nice. Doesn't really look like a backpack though

• it looks cool

What Girls Said 4

• Stuff all the pockets with newspaper in a plastic bag or butchers paper and leave it in the bathroom for a few days. The hot showers should help the creases iron out

• Get some stuff-sacks full of socks and literally fill it to capacity. Stuff it with anything. Scrunched up newspaper. Just to stretch out the material.

• It's cute.

Creases? Stuff the area and heat gently with steam or in a warm cupboard (airing)?

• it's bright