Full coverage foundation?

I am a big Make up Junkie, I am looking for a foundation that it is matte FULL COVERAGE and not runny. Give me a couple of options, Right now i am using BECCA.

191

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I currently use Stila concealer/foundation 2in1
    It gives me a nice full coverage. The spatula you use to apply it in the hand is convenient too. I use a brush to apply it to my face, but you can use a foundation sponge

I really love it heaps!
    s1.thcdn.com/.../10659085-1357574262-381144.jpg

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 18

• 1. Urban Decay All Nighter
    2. Mac Studio Fix
    3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
    4. Marc Jacobs Remarcable Full Coverage Foundation
    5. Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation

• When I went to the makeup store, I asked for a full coverage foundation, and they recommended I buy Shiseido. It was a Shiseido UV protection foundation. When the lady tested it out on me, I liked it and I recommend others to buy it. It looks like this
    slimages.macysassets.com/.../1950439_fpx.tif
    L'oréal Infallible is another popular and well reputed foundation that I recommend. It's known for being matte. I think it does a really good job for lower end drugstore cosmetic product. If you want to treat yourself go for Shiseido, and you want something a bit affordable then go for L'oréal.

• Cover girl is awesome. 10/10 recommend

• Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is such lite weight but full coverage, i've seen this trick to wayne goss tutorial. he put a powder first then put your foundation so it will stays longer and not runny, and its very effective i promise

• I love long wear MAC foundation, with long wear concealer. It's really good to my skin

• I have never tried MAC because is it not cruelty free.

• I use ready set go

• Ready set gorgeous from cover girl. It's a powder foundation but it works good for me.

• I use Too Faced - Born this way 😎

• Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

• I don't know about you but Nars Luminous Foundation is amazing as well as urban decay all nighter

• elf liquid foundation. I use an elf primer and the liquid foundation and I'm covered. e. l. f. it's a cheap brand but it's good. sometimes I put a clear powder on so I don't sweat it off. good luck.

• Kat Von D foundation is demi-matte and very full coverage, supposedly you can cover tattoos with it. The shade range is amazing aswell, goes from basically white to almost pure black

• you know, i need a great store for make - up.

• I would try Estee Lauder double wear matte foundation!

• Mac is great

• I know a cheap and expensive on. Cheap one is Rommel 25 h lasting finish (about $12 but lasts a few months so its worth it.) Expensive is kat von di at sephora for like $48. I have only used it BC my sister bought it, its extremely good coverage but it means similar to the Rommel one in my opinion

• lancome, 24 hour, it's buildable, and looks great, I am very picky with foundation, I HATE when its anything close to cakey, and this has been my fave for a long time.

• Makeup forever has a good one

• You could try Bare Minnerals powder foundation. They are matte and all natural 😊