Full coverage foundation?

I am a big Make up Junkie, I am looking for a foundation that it is matte FULL COVERAGE and not runny. Give me a couple of options, Right now i am using BECCA.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I currently use Stila concealer/foundation 2in1
    It gives me a nice full coverage. The spatula you use to apply it in the hand is convenient too. I use a brush to apply it to my face, but you can use a foundation sponge

I really love it heaps!
    s1.thcdn.com/.../10659085-1357574262-381144.jpg

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 18

• 1. Urban Decay All Nighter
    2. Mac Studio Fix
    3. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
    4. Marc Jacobs Remarcable Full Coverage Foundation
    5. Dolce & Gabbana The Foundation Perfect Matte Liquid Foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • When I went to the makeup store, I asked for a full coverage foundation, and they recommended I buy Shiseido. It was a Shiseido UV protection foundation. When the lady tested it out on me, I liked it and I recommend others to buy it. It looks like this
    slimages.macysassets.com/.../1950439_fpx.tif
    L'oréal Infallible is another popular and well reputed foundation that I recommend. It's known for being matte. I think it does a really good job for lower end drugstore cosmetic product. If you want to treat yourself go for Shiseido, and you want something a bit affordable then go for L'oréal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cover girl is awesome. 10/10 recommend

1|0
    0|0
  • Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick is such lite weight but full coverage, i've seen this trick to wayne goss tutorial. he put a powder first then put your foundation so it will stays longer and not runny, and its very effective i promise

1|0
    0|0
  • I love long wear MAC foundation, with long wear concealer. It's really good to my skin

1|0
    0|0
    • I have never tried MAC because is it not cruelty free.

• I use ready set go

0|0
    0|0
    • Ready set gorgeous from cover girl. It's a powder foundation but it works good for me.

• I use Too Faced - Born this way 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know about you but Nars Luminous Foundation is amazing as well as urban decay all nighter

0|0
    0|0
  • elf liquid foundation. I use an elf primer and the liquid foundation and I'm covered. e. l. f. it's a cheap brand but it's good. sometimes I put a clear powder on so I don't sweat it off. good luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kat Von D foundation is demi-matte and very full coverage, supposedly you can cover tattoos with it. The shade range is amazing aswell, goes from basically white to almost pure black

0|0
    0|0
  • you know, i need a great store for make - up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try Estee Lauder double wear matte foundation!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mac is great

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a cheap and expensive on. Cheap one is Rommel 25 h lasting finish (about $12 but lasts a few months so its worth it.) Expensive is kat von di at sephora for like $48. I have only used it BC my sister bought it, its extremely good coverage but it means similar to the Rommel one in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • lancome, 24 hour, it's buildable, and looks great, I am very picky with foundation, I HATE when its anything close to cakey, and this has been my fave for a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup forever has a good one

0|0
    0|0
  • You could try Bare Minnerals powder foundation. They are matte and all natural 😊

0|0
    0|0