Don't know what to do when a girl doesn't show initial interest?

Need advice on the the question in the title.

Most Helpful Guy

• Build her interest up... What's interest to you? Here's what's interesting to me:

- Good looks / Lots of money

- Comedy / Humor

- Casual conversation

- Mind-Fucks that make me think

Out of those, you can pick which ones you'd like to work on; or further make your own list. If you have something specific I might be able to assist you better.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Girls Said 1

• I would say don't lay it on too thick. Maybe tease her sometimes or tell her when she looks nice and when she does things that make you smile call her cute. BUT BE YOURSELF while doing all of these things she'll appreciate the sweetness. and if she likes you'll be able to tell.

What Guys Said 1

• i would say if she doesn't show initial interest there isn't much point to pursuing her , as usually in my experiences girls who like me show interest rate away I have found . of course there is some who are shy or whatever and don't come forward rate away , but I think the average single girl will show interest as soon is you meet her if she is interested in you