Chubby girls with tattoos?

I am 5'1 and 215 pounds. I am very happy with my body and carry my weight well. I plan on getting several bigger tattoos on my arms and legs. Just asking what peoples take is on this.

• Yes
    53%(10)40%(12)Vote18%(2)
  • No
    47%(9)60%(18)Vote82%(9)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like tattoos but I said no because you are a bigger girl. If you get the tattoos now and end up losing weight they with change with your body and won't look right.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can just a warning if you lose weight (lot of it) or take lot of weight your tattoo would look very different, bad. If no then you can have them of course, one of my friend have them and it look really good. ^-^

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• 215? A girl? 5'1? You are an obese fuck, you should lose almost half of your weight before doing anything else

• I'm happy with the way I look and my weight. I'm actually in decent shape. (: just a bigger girl

• You can't be in any shape with 215 pounds. I am a muscular guy, 6'2 tall and I am 200 pounds. I can't even imagine what you look like

• tattoos are a big turn off to me on girls

• You will mess them up if your weight changes.

• hmm I'd love to see them once you get them:) @KatyFred909

What Girls Said 7

• Life's too short, get the tattoo! It will look gorgeous.

• Weight gain or loss in those areas can really change tattoos. You're still quite young and your body will change for awhile yet so even if you don't anticipate any weight change I'd wait awhile

• I'm 5'4" and 240lbs and I love my tattoos. I say if you've been wanting one for a while go do it!

• i don't like big tattoos

• Yes. I mean, you're already comfortable in your skin and you also like tattoos, so why not?

• If you ever desire to lose weight I can be your support!

• I'm sure you will look great with it... who cares what people think if you like it then go for it