Anyway to get rid of freckles? Make skin peel?

I usually don't mind freckles but I have some new ones on my face that I don't really like. I've already heard the lemon juice thing so don't bother. Will skin peeling get rid of the freckles? and how can I do that?

Oh and no lazers

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally i don't see a problem with freckles, but if you really really want to get rid of them, try skin bleaching, not all over ur face but dab a little bit on the freckles and over time they should fade.

• would benzoyl peroxide work?

• I figured it might dry the skin out where the freckles are and peel off but I dunno. Can you buy that over the counter?

• Yeh, do some research into what brands are better than others though

What Girls Said 3

• Retin A? Lol. Not sure. My brother uses a natural product to remove dark spots (liver spots), eczema, etc. I'll let you know what it is.

• what are you talking about. so many people would love to have freckles! there's even a faux freckles trend going on in the makeup world

• That doesn't mean I do. It would have been better if you answered the actual question.

• it would have been better if you take the compliment. no i dont know how to remove freckles go google it

• U can really get rid of freckles because rhey were there when u were born right?

• No where on earth did you get that idea?

What Guys Said 2

• Bathe yourself with those cooking oil they use for kfc and shit. Also eat nothing but fried chicken... Trust me it's 100% effective...

• Lemon juice is a natural brightener. Make sure to moisturize after. There's also laser treatments that can have anywhere from temp to permanent results.