Girls with long hair or short hair? Which one do you like (Not too long or short ones)?

• Long hair
  • Short hairGirls with long hair or short hair? Which one do you like (Not too long or short ones)?

Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• Either can look lovely, depending on the shape of your face and of course your age. But I generally prefer long hair, the way it moves when you move!!!

• Frankly, it dpends upon the girls...

• definitely long hair for me

• long hair so i can pull it

• all Indian loves long hair.. n all Gujju loves long hair too

• Not to say that short-ish hair makes you unattractive (any shorter than the picture would), but long hair is ALWAYS better.

I would ALWAYS choose a girl with long hair over a girl with short hair if all other factors were the same. I still might, even if they weren't.

• Shoulder length is fine by me. Keep it neat and orderly.

• Short hair just looks so cute on girls.

http://i.imgur.com/0qHmue2.jpg

• I personally prefer it longer but it really depends on other physical features of the girl.

But i believe my opinion doesn't matter in this situation. In this case you will always get mixed answers.

How is your hair? Did you try both short and long? How was it? Did you meet someone that told you he would like it better if you had longer or shorter hair?

• I have short hair.. this time gonna let them grow. And yes my boyfriend asks me not to cut them.

• Generally speaking I like long hair, the longer the better. That being said, if a girl's hair at least reaches her shoulders, it's fine. Very few girls in my opinion can pull off short hair (not even reaching her shoulders or neck).

• long hairs

• It depends on the girl but usually I like long hair better

• Long hair, always...

• It all depends on the girl and how she looks.

• Love long hair on chicks...

What Girls Said 5

• I like long hair, so I'm always gutted when the hair stylist is an incompetent moron and cuts it way too short.

Currently struggling through the process of growing it back out. It was to my boobs, now it brushes my chest just a little below my collarbone 🙄

• i like long hair

• I like long and short to medium hair. sometimes hair can just become too much

• Long hair

• I prefer long. i have a medium hair length