Hi, guys! Please give your opinion on this dress?

• It looks awesome
  • It looks attractive
  • It looks bad
  • Too sparkly in my opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• Good die a 20s flipper girl Themed party. Nur only if you have more curves than the model because the dress looks like a tent on her

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• I do like it, but not with the leggings. It is sorta plain, like all straight, but that is the way her body is. It's like it is one size to big for her. If it fit right it would be an amazing New Years Eve dress!

• But I would not wear it if you're going on a fancy date or a fancy dinner. The dress looks a little juvenile in my opinion this is the reason why I would not actually consider it a dress dress. I feel a real gas is supposed to cover more of the shoulders and include the arm sleeves that come along with it. Also I feel a real dresses should go at least to the bottom of the knee.

• Honestly? Just big NO.

• it could be very interesting in some situations but i believe it looks awful with those leggings or whatever they are.

• what size boobs

• it makes the person more attractive in my opinion.

• It looks attractive

• Not a fan

What Girls Said 8

• I'm not into those kinds of silhouettes because they don't suit me but if you're tall and slim they look good.

• It looks bad on the model because she can't give it much shape but for someone who can fill it out more it would look nice.

• I like it, but its for a fancy dinner or going out. Not daily.

• I looks like a nightie

• wouldn't wear the leggings with it

• I don't like it

• i loved it

• I don't like it.

• 18d

Why not?

• 18d

Because it has no shape, looks boring and doesn't look flattering on the body.

• 18d

OK) thank you for your opinion