Hi, guys! Please give your opinion on this dress?

• It looks awesome
    15%(5)9%(5)Vote0%(0)
  • It looks attractive
    18%(6)35%(19)Vote59%(13)
  • It looks bad
    52%(17)42%(23)Vote27%(6)
  • Too sparkly in my opinion
    15%(5)14%(8)Vote14%(3)

Most Helpful Girl

• Good die a 20s flipper girl Themed party. Nur only if you have more curves than the model because the dress looks like a tent on her

What Guys Said 8

• I do like it, but not with the leggings. It is sorta plain, like all straight, but that is the way her body is. It's like it is one size to big for her. If it fit right it would be an amazing New Years Eve dress!

• it could be very interesting in some situations but i believe it looks awful with those leggings or whatever they are.

• But I would not wear it if you're going on a fancy date or a fancy dinner. The dress looks a little juvenile in my opinion this is the reason why I would not actually consider it a dress dress. I feel a real gas is supposed to cover more of the shoulders and include the arm sleeves that come along with it. Also I feel a real dresses should go at least to the bottom of the knee.

• Honestly? Just big NO.

• what size boobs

• it makes the person more attractive in my opinion.

• It looks attractive

• Not a fan

What Girls Said 8

• It looks bad on the model because she can't give it much shape but for someone who can fill it out more it would look nice.

• I'm not into those kinds of silhouettes because they don't suit me but if you're tall and slim they look good.

• I like it, but its for a fancy dinner or going out. Not daily.

• I looks like a nightie

• i loved it

• I don't like it

• wouldn't wear the leggings with it

• I don't like it.

• Why not?

• Because it has no shape, looks boring and doesn't look flattering on the body.

• OK) thank you for your opinion