1. Would you buy a new one or used one? Since these days things seem to cost a whole lot of money.
2. Would you Save it or Give it away or would you Sell it?
3. Can the guy your marring have a say on what he thinks is beautiful on you?
Here are a bunch of things I would like to know about since I have never been married... ANSWER it all or the ones you want!
Thank you for your help in this subject!
Most Helpful Girl
1. A new one. I want my wedding to be something I can look back on every single day and say, "It was exactly how I pictured it", and if that means spending a bit more, so be it. Having wonderful memories about one of the best days of my life (hopefully) would be worth infinitely more to me than how much my dress cost.
2. Probably save it. There's a wedding dress in my family that has been passed down for at least three generations already. I think it'd be cool if that happened with mine.
3. To be completely honest... I'd be happy to hear his suggestions but he wouldn't be coming dress shopping with me, if that's what you're asking. While I obviously hope to impress him, I personally think that if he's marrying me, my husband-to-be should think I'm beautiful no matter what I'm wearing. The dress I end up picking will be the one that makes me feel like the prettiest person in the room as I walk down the aisle.
(Sorry if this double-posts, my computer's spazzing.)1