What does a girl desire the most in a guy? 😈?

Well... What I mean is do they mostly care about money, how a guy looks or personality etc

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 27

• Ngl money isn't really something that interests me that much, I can make my own money I don't need a man for that, it's weird how a piece of paper/ plastic controls our lives and determines what class we are put into but yet people are so invested in it and it's scary to think about what would happen if we didn't have it. Anyhow back on topic someone confident, honest, loyal, someone who looks after himself, is himself and not afraid to let people know who he is whoever he may be. Someone who cares for the people he loves, fights for the things he believes in and someone who tries their upmost to be secure. They may not have all of those attributes because it's a lot to ask of one person but it will prove to me that they're strong willed and at the end of the day you get back what you give out, the more of a twat you are the more twats you're gonna find😊.

• His pen.. penmanship.
    I love when a guy writes well.

• 17d

I find your answer to not be as foolish as I first thought... A man's handwriting style not only is great but it can reveal a man's personality or persona

• I am older so I prefer a man with a good head on his shoulders. Yeah a nice looking guy is good to look at but that diminishes depending on the person's mentality. I enjoy having intellectual conversations with men about history, politics, and other deep topics. It is so important to think and to see that the man I may end up being with has his mind of his own.

• Still after for personality. If he can get laughing with his wittiness, it's like automatically +70% to me. Nothing beats a good sense of humor. Second to my list is his confidence, if he can talk to me looking straight into my eyes, that's something for me.

• 18d

So confidence being shown in public is key... Even if he embarrasses himself in front of a girl? There is a fine line between confidence and a big ego a cocky sort of person... Just a suggestion but thanks for your reply.

• Loyalty, honesty and atrentive. For me I need a man with a gentle manner but who can be rough when the situation calls for it. Someone who can protect me.

• 18d

A man who is willing to put himself in the way for the one he loves... I agree

• 17d

Exactly. I don't if it's just me but I like a man that is in touch with his emotions. Not always emotional but he can show feelings when needed. Like he can shed a few tears with me, in a serious situation. There's something attractive about that to me.

• Talent
    I want someone who is musically inclined honestly. That way I can relate and I don't know I connect with musical people.

That and obviously the things like he has to be loyal/ show he cares (simple, just text me good morning) and I have to find him attractive

• 17d

I agree that talent plays a role... But tell me does talent really play a part in what is desired... If so that is fine but untalented people might just be right as well 🚶

• 17d

I have had crushes on people who are not musically inclined, but thats solely based off of looks. This last guy I've been talking to, he's even younger than me by a few years and I'd actually be willing to date him because he's so sweet and he's so talented. We connect whenever music comes into the conversation and we write songs for each other and inspire each other. Its truly something I would never want to give up.

• Personality is most important. An ability to make a girl laugh and be interested in him is part of that. For me, looks are not very important. Anything else is irrelevant.

• Someone who can make me laugh. Especially when I need one. Who's thoughtful and kind and likes morning sex and pizza.

• I'd personally want him to be on my side always. No matter what
    Second, his attitude, his confidence is what matters a lot.
    Third, his personality. :)

• That he's not a dumbass.

• A big heart😊

• Munny. Lots of munny. He's also gotta be able to easily bench the equivalent of a teenage elephant, fluently speak 8 different languages (3 of them dead and 1 completely fictional), have a pilot's license, can wrestle alligators, perform emergency neurosurgery with the contents of an eyeglass repair kit, make hot chocolate, be able to read my mind without reading my mind, and can make a pie from scratch.

• When a guy has a dominant arora... Don't know how else to describe it... Anyone know what I'm talking about?

• 17d

Ooh I see you talk about the aura of a person... You are talking on physical terms, a force that you feel when you have found the right guy?

• 17d

Good formal English or so called "chavy" talk.. And the voice deep or high

• 17d

Oh formal definitely... More on the deep side but the main thing is having it as smooth as silk.

• I desire respect, charisma and a smile

• The ability to cook and give great head massage 👽

• 18d

True I may agree with you, the ability to give a women a massage may satisfy you but would you like to have other traits available to you as well?

• 18d

Good luck w reading that mess;)

• 18d

No mess to read... All makes sense... It creates a small pocket to allow me to decipher your own personality. I understand how you like the good boys. Your reply has been of great use, as I learn more my knowledge of women expand... Thank you for your time.

• Loyalty , humor and manners.

• Personality. Loyal, honest, affectionate, protective, funny, sexy... Smart or not so smart, doesn't matter, as long as he has a heart on it's place. I mean who could stop loving a guy like that? Looks and wealth are a plus, but not a must.

• 17d

I must say... Your answer shows you to be a loyal person,, that shows plenty of commitment and a bright mind as you look at the... Shall I say... The right things in a man

• 17d

Oh thank you very much. :)

• i would desire stability and commitment in a partner

• 18d

I agree but say if the supposed guy lost his commitment through previous relationships... What would be the best way for him to change that?

• 18d

and also trust and honesty play a very important role in a true relationship

• 18d

well i agree 1000% with you! commitment is the key to a good relationship

• personality and height ( tall guy *_*)

• I like different qualities but I think confidence is very important to me.

• Stability his masculinity and loyalty.

• A combination of attraction and friendship.

• To mind his own business I guess.

• 17d

And not take interest in the lady?

• 17d

No. I meant to mind his own business and not get involved in other people's affairs. Basically, I hate people who gossip. I consider them incredibly small.

• 17d

I certainly agree... A strong firm women your are indeed

• his wallet. his meat stick is good as well if it can satisfy me.

• Personality! And I'm not just saying that. If i could find someone I could learn from, talk with, and have a great discussion, or something with, that would be ideal! I dont care much for money, if i can deal, and live a fullfilling way, money doesn't mean shit. How a guy looks is important too though. But only because of how I interpret that look, and how it reflects on his personality. Personality is goal!

• 17d

Great... A person with a personality... Someone who can get you engaged someone who is... Fun?

• 17d

The most important is probably a personality I can learn things from. Someone I can talk to, and have a great time with. Someone unique. Not like everybody else. I know that is a lot to ask for, but that's the ideal. Still kinda unclear, but practically someone who isn't like everyone else, someone I can learn from, and someone I can have a real and honest conversation with, and at the same time do couple related things.

• 17d

No need to elaborate I was implying your answer has meaning behind it... And yes finding that one person... It may be hard but work it in the end

• BIG FAT COCK

jk. I want a loyal, caring, selfless guy who I'm also attracted to.

• 17d

I love your train of thought... You seem to have a sense of humour 😈 while searching for the right things

• Looks and personality.

What Guys Said 4

• If he conducts himself like a mature gentleman.

• every girl is different so every girl desires different things in a guy

• 17d

That is true as each girl is different but... Is there a certain thing that all girls like?

• 17d

well if you ask me a certain thing, then i'll say, a attractive face or a attractive body, i guess

• personality and attitude

• Big penis, tall height, money, abs, a chiseled jawline and cocky attitude.