What do you think about small breasts?

I never had big breasts but after losing weight I went a from C to A

1|1
7|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Small boobs can wear things easily. I think they'll stay perkier longer to so be happy.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 22

• breasts are breasts. i like them in all sizes

0|0
    0|0
  • Small breasts can be perfectly attractive and sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love petite women. I said this a few times. A-Cups a dead sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls don't need nothing big to be sensual and attractive.
    They can pull it with small boobs and ass.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, I have wide hips and a round booty

• This is injustice. You should have been rewarded for losing weight. Instead , you have been punished. Why?

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean I have been punished?

• Show All
    • @Curious625 Donald Trump rated women's beauty and looks an asked their breast size , former Apprentice contestant -2010 , Gene Folkes says.---www. independent. co. uk/news/world/america/donald-trump-women-apprentice-claims-rated-by-look-and-breast-size-a73569

• Since when did anything Donald trump say automatically become fact? He's an individual, every person has a different way to determine beauty.

• I don't really care about a woman's breast size but maybe I should care about a woman's breast size considering that a lot of women only date tall guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I don't know about other people but for me it's personality and hygiene that actually matters

• Show All
    • What a good face look even is? When I see people, they're all beautiful to me

• Don't you feel attracted to how a man's face looks?

• small and large breasts are both fun to play with, in different ways! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all sizes as long as they fit your body

0|1
    0|0
  • personally, small breats are better than big breasts. and there isn't a reason to feel self conscious whoever you will be with will like your body the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • its fine

0|0
    0|0
  • ^^ cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't mind them. I like all shapes and sizes and as long as they're proportionate for your body then it's all good

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem at all if they are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • love you so much
    follow

0|0
    0|0
  • love them

0|0
    0|0
  • They're fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them

0|0
    0|0
  • they are just as nice

0|0
    0|0
  • An A cup is the best in my opinion. A C actually seems too big for me. But then I like skinny petite girls.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not my type personally. An A cup is too small for my liking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she have a big ass at least?

img-hw.xvideos.com/.../...3b3054f0dee29428e.15.jpg

0|0
    0|0
    • It's quite normal, could be a little more toned, though

• I prefer petite girls and 32A-34B is ideal.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 6

• I am 32A. I am proud of my small boobs. That is me, and I am fine with them. My boyfriend loves them, too.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm between a 32A or B depending on the bra and a little weight gain or loss, I love being able to wear anything. To be able to run without breasts flopping around! I love my little boobies, my guy does too! = }

0|1
    1|0
  • I think some people like big boobs and others like small ones. Its just about finding a guy who likes small ones. At least with small ones you don't need to wear a bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • I swear this question gets asked 3-4 times a week.

For the absolute last time: No one cares.

1|1
    0|0
  • This can happen too 😕😮? I thought breast size was fixed and depended on genes not weight

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0