Wearing dresses or skirts everyday?

I wear dresses and skirts everyday simply because I don't like wearing trousers or shorts. The majority of the style of clothes I wear are from the 30s, 40s & 50s. I was wondering what people would think about that; if it's weird, feminine or just casual

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me it is HOT feminine and very lady like. It also shows that you have good self esteem cause your showing off your legs which is not usually well done. That is normally done with those trashy looking micro shorts.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 15

• I'm with you, totally. I wear a skirt or dress almost every day. I also love the older retro/vintage looks a lot. Very stylish, classy and sexy.

• I think it's really lovely that you choose to wear skirts, especially if you say it's in the style of the 30's-50's. I find the fashion from back then to be really elegant, and I'm sure others feel like me in that I think it's beautiful! :)

• I wear dresses pretty much all day also, it's not like people are taking notes of your weekly outfits

• It's uncommon so people would find it "weird" and old fashioned (only granny wear dress / skirt everyday), they can also think you want to seduce too much and are too foocused on your appearance other than that I don't think people would really care (as long as it's not the dress you wore for going to the club).

• I wear skirts and dresses everyday but they're modern maxi dresses and maxi skirts.

People (both guys and girls) seem to think it's cute. I think it's cute and like how feminine it makes me feel, so that's all that matters.

• Uhhhh cool!! I love old clothing😚😚😚

• I do the same but not from the 30's, 40's, & 50's

• I love it :) do you girl

• I love old fashion clothes! 😍❤

• I wear skirts and dresses sometimes. Really, I love skinny jeans and leather pants.

• I do not each day

• its not casual, little weird if you should be dressing casual, tres feminine and lovely! :)

• Skirts

• No, it's fine. There is nothing wrong with that.

• Im the same hun, wouldn't worry