Is this good amount of makeup to wear daily?

EYESHADOW
EYELINER
MASCARA
CONCEALER
FOUNDATION
BLUSH
EYEBROW POWDER /PENCIL/GEL
LIPSTICK

JUST CURIOUS !!! I LIKE TALKING ABOUT MAKEUP !!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds alright to me.

• EXPLAIN

• What more should I explain? It's a good amount.

• OKAY

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds like you're asking for shitty skin, girl.

• I'd rather have a girl wearing eyeliner, red lipstick, and a little blush in the cheeks. The eyeliner is my favorite because it really makes the girl look sexy!

• Seems like a lot but I wouldn't know

• Pics cause I don't know

• YOU'RE DUMB...

• Well sometimes a girl can list a million things should did to her appearance and I might i Lyn be able to notice a few things.

• I was thinking the same thing.

• nooooooooooooooooooooo

• too much. wear eyeshadow/liner and lipstick at the most. ditch everything else

What Girls Said 29

• Only wear foundation and concealer if you have to, it's really not good for your skin.
    Generally I usually wear eyeshadow, eyeliner, brow colour, mascara and nude lipstick. If Im too lazy I just fill in my eyebrows and put on mascara.

Wear however much you want though, just be sure to not be too excessive when it isn't necessary, so that you can keep your skin healthy.

• Moisturiser and lip balm...
    I'd rather the extra half an hours sleep πŸ˜‰ But I admire women who manage to put in that much effort and have the talent to do it so well

• Its a fine amount, where as much or as little as you want to it doesn't matter. If I wear makeup and stay at home its only eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. However if I go out to school/store or something I use full coverage of foundation, contouring, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, blush and highlighter.

• Wear what makes you happy and comfortable with. I usually prefer nothing or just a lipgloss but thats it. But I do see females who look nice when they wear their makeup.

• ... That sounds about my make up routine. Although, I actually use eye shadow primer before all the eye stuff. But more often than not I actually just wear chapstick or a lip balm vs lipstick though.

• I only use eyeliner daily. Occasionally I'll add one colour of eye shadow or dark lipstick.

Yours seems like a lot to me, though. I didn't even know eyebrow powder was a thing until just now. I don't know, it seems like, if you use as much as you are, then who are people really seeing when they look at you? They're seeing a painting or a product. I feel make-up should enhance one's natural beauty, not cover it all up.

• lol, the guys saying you should only do eyeliner and lipstick really have no ideaπŸ˜‚ anyway I think it's alright, as long as you don't cake the foundation I you know. I personally do foundation, highlighter, eyebrows, mascara and lipstick, but that's because I physically can't apply eye makeup successfully

• Hey there!

I usually never wear makeup, since I'm a student.

But, when I go out usually tend to wear (in order): under eye concealer - apply some translucent powder over that, blush - to the apples of my cheeks, bronzer - underneath my cheek bones, apply a light amount of primer to my lids, then eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

Chapstick is usually my go to, both tinted and not.

• That would be a lot of makeup for me, but it's okay for other people.

• As long as you apply it it reason and don't cake it on then it sounds fine.

• It all depends on how much you apply of each and how

• When you write it all out it sounds like a lot, but as long as your not spending longer than fifteen minutes on you're makeup it's fine. Unless your going out, then do whatever you want
    You put eyeliner on every day? How? Why? What?

• for an everyday look just stick to foundation and concealer (IF you really need it),
    mascara and eyeliner, blush and brows

lipstick, contour, bronzer, shadow, highlight, etc is more for like a day you're going out to a nice place

• Hmmm for me i would cut off the eye shadow and mascara from the list cus lot of effort in the morning specially if you are late for work or school πŸ˜…πŸ€”

• I usually only put mascara and maybe if im feeling fancy a nude lip but then I've been blessed with really good skin so no need for concealer since i haven't had a pimple in 2 years. And im always blushing so no need for blush

• There's no specific good or bad amount of makeup to use, as long as it works for you, you should be fine, I think.

There is, however, a proper way to use the caps lock on your keyboard, and you're misusing it atm.

• that's fine, just don't overdo it. I usually just walk outside, too lazy for that stuff now πŸ˜‚

• Do what makes you happy! I just do under eye concealer and mascara on a daily basis, eye liner if I'm feeling really good that

• i don't think concealer is necessary

• I normally just wear mascara lol (or foundation and highlighter if I'm going out)

• Yes I wear the same amount

• daily? lol no. minimal should be mascara and an eyebrow fill in. that's all i always wear.

• Seems like it

• I mean it depends how much in applied

• Daily? Seems overkill.

• If you feel comfortable in it then sure :)

• Too much
    good is mascara, bb cream and lip care

• Lipstick
    Mascara

• It's a lot.

• HOW IS THAT A LOT?

• Stop with the caps.
      It's a lot of makeup to wear daily.

• Why?