Have any of you been on a cruise? Carnival?

Which cruise line have you been on? What have you taken on your trip? And, Where have you traveled to?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• not me

What Girls Said 4

• I went on 2 cruises - one to greece and one to alaska. The trip to greece was expensive and boring - our rooms were extremely tiny and the food on the ship was very plain (burgers, hot dogs, fries etc...). The trip to alaska was a lot better but I got diarrhea my first day there cause the cooks didn't wash their hands properly. I also got motion sickness and sometimes could not even eat because of it.

• I have been on princess cruises carnival and celebrity. all are awesome. 2 cruises to Mexico. 1 cruise to the Cerribian. once cruise to Hawaii and a 2 day cruise to califorina.
    some casual clothes. comfy runners. formal wear like dresses a pair of heels that can go with everything. swim suit. flip flops. and I'd recommend gravol just in case but you hardly feel the rocking.

• My prom was on a cruise and it was for about 2 to 3 hours

• Carnival is the best one out of all of them