Is swimming in your underwear a good or bad idea?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend did once when he forgot his board shorts, only thibg that annoyed him was putting his shorts on with them a bit damp

• lol i have done it and it didn't really have a good or bad outcome in terms of the clothing... But i only swam in my panties bc it was a spontaneous night so it kinda just happened

• Don't think it's a good or bad idea, if you don't have a swimsuit but you wanna swim, why not!

• bad idea

What Guys Said 10

• It's a really bad idea! I won't even take a bubble bath in my underwear! Girls, don't wear your bra and panties to swim in. Wear a one piece suit or a bikini to swim in. Guys, don't wear your underwear or boxers to swim in. Wear swimming trunks to swim in.

• Neither. If that's all you have and you can't swim nude then underwear it is.
    You're not one of those new teeny-boppers here are you?

• No, pls don't.

• It's itchy. Only do it if you didn't bring a suit

• bad because it might show something that could embarrass you

• neither. as long as you haven't shit/pissed in your underwear you're good

• Bad idea

• Eww so gross. No No No. All the sweat and God knows what's inside will spread all over the pool.

• Its how you earn the nickname "underwear".

• I wouldn't do it and I haven't seen anyone do it butt do whatever you like.