What do you think of these dresses? Are they supposed to be sexy?

I've seen a lot of girls where this dress style recently. Im just curious about what different people think about them. I personally dont really get it. They're too loose and the cutout is too high so it just awkwardly shows the top part of the chest.

What do you think of these dresses? Are they supposed to be sexy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the sleeveless one in number two, but the waist section could be a little smaller to accentuate her hips and show off her curves.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it!

The thing is, something doesn't have to be skintight/super short to make someone look attractive. These aren't nightclubbing dresses, they're casual day dresses. I enjoy looking good, but no way will I wear sky-high heels and latex dresses 24/7 to do it. Sometimes I'm bloated, and the cinched waists make me look like a packaged ham.

I'll admit that I'm not crazy about the maroon dress (maybe it's the whole outfit?), but I'd get the last one.

So overall, no, I don't think that this dress is supposed to be full-on sexy. The choker cutout adds a little touch of sexiness--it draws attention to the collarbones and chest--but really, it's just a casual and comfortable thing to wear, for when you don't "feel like it", but you want to look decent.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• The collar/choker is sexy, rest of the dress is meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look quite good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're supposed to be comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all so cool but they should be worn in the summer time.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ok looking

0|0
    0|0
  • They're okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Too plain

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. Looks like drapes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the dress looked like on the first model. But personally I probably wouldn't wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not cute. Just sorta hangs off of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're kinda ugly to me. Not hot at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like them 😶

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. And if you wanna feel comfortable you better choose a dress like this instead of a tight dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • First one is decent, overall awkward. It needs a belt tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear one. they do nothing for the model wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • they're seem comfy but to be sexy i prefer something tight so show my curves

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd never wear it, not my style

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're sexier if they're a little tight since they're deep neck but the choker neck makes it classy as opposed to "trashy"

0|0
    0|0
  • actually this is not sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • not sexy it would be better without that part on the neck

0|0
    0|0