What do you think of these dresses? Are they supposed to be sexy?

I've seen a lot of girls where this dress style recently. Im just curious about what different people think about them. I personally dont really get it. They're too loose and the cutout is too high so it just awkwardly shows the top part of the chest.

149

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the sleeveless one in number two, but the waist section could be a little smaller to accentuate her hips and show off her curves.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it!

The thing is, something doesn't have to be skintight/super short to make someone look attractive. These aren't nightclubbing dresses, they're casual day dresses. I enjoy looking good, but no way will I wear sky-high heels and latex dresses 24/7 to do it. Sometimes I'm bloated, and the cinched waists make me look like a packaged ham.

I'll admit that I'm not crazy about the maroon dress (maybe it's the whole outfit?), but I'd get the last one.

So overall, no, I don't think that this dress is supposed to be full-on sexy. The choker cutout adds a little touch of sexiness--it draws attention to the collarbones and chest--but really, it's just a casual and comfortable thing to wear, for when you don't "feel like it", but you want to look decent.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 8

• The collar/choker is sexy, rest of the dress is meh.

• They're okay.

• they look quite good

• I think they're supposed to be comfy

• They're all so cool but they should be worn in the summer time.

• They're ok looking

• They're okay

• Too plain

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. Looks like drapes.

• I think the dress looked like on the first model. But personally I probably wouldn't wear it.

• Not cute. Just sorta hangs off of them.

• They're kinda ugly to me. Not hot at all.

• I don't really like them 😶

• I like them. And if you wanna feel comfortable you better choose a dress like this instead of a tight dress.

• First one is decent, overall awkward. It needs a belt tbh

• I wouldn't wear one. they do nothing for the model wearing it

• they're seem comfy but to be sexy i prefer something tight so show my curves

• I'd never wear it, not my style

• I think they're sexier if they're a little tight since they're deep neck but the choker neck makes it classy as opposed to "trashy"

• actually this is not sexy

• not sexy it would be better without that part on the neck