Which lipstick color looks better?

For Christmas I got some makeup which includes a lot of lipstick. I found a few colors I like.

Personally B and C are my favorite but I can't decide which looks better.

@redeyemindtricks you lipstick guru 😜

• Reddish purple
    24%(10)16%(11)Vote4%(1)
  • Light red
    36%(15)35%(24)Vote35%(9)
  • Nude
    40%(17)49%(33)Vote61%(16)
So far I'm seeing A as a no go
B as a statement for occasions and C for a good everyday/any day thing

Most Helpful Guy

• I love the light red! Red looks so sexy on a woman! I love a woman who loves wearing lipstick, eyeliner and blush! For clothes, I love her in dresses (red looks the best). Skirts and blouses are really cute!

Brad Paisley and I are very different. He loves a woman in a pair of cut-off jeans than a fancy evening dress. He loves one who will take a beer over white wine and a campfire over candlelight. "Listening to Old Alabama." Laughing out loud!

My sister is the same way. She is not a girly girl. She's mostly a tomboy!

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on many many things.

Personally, I don't really like to have both eyes AND lips that "pop" at the same time.
    If I've got metallic lips and/or some lippy that creates a striking contrast with the rest of my complexion, then, I'll go easy on the liner and the shadow. And (less frequently) vice versa.

In the nude lips picture, you've got smoky eyes that definitely "pop". So under those circumstances, a more understated lip color (like the nude) seems like a natural choice to me.
    ... but I can't see yr eyes in the other pictures, so, it's hard to say.

__

Most importantly, there isn't going to be a generic answer to this question. It just depends on whatever gives you the most fuck yeahs for that particular day.

Like, today is a KVD Plan 9 + metallic silver ombré lippy day, for me... because it just *is*.
    Most days aren't.

#doitforthefuckyeahs

• I generally stick with nude cause I feel it looks best and it goes best with my outfits but I wanna start adding color

• Cool yeah.

I mean, I wouldn't be afraid to experiment with colors that could be called "obnoxious" or whatever ahah -- the point, as I see it, is mostly just to have fun, unless you're trying for some very specific look (like for a formal occasion or whatever).

Tx for the MHLuv bb. <3

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 8

• Light red. It gives your lips a bit of colour, and it's nice with your skin tone. Hmm refreshing in a way

• You could never go wrong with a nude lipstick. A nude lipstick is suitable for all occasions and it's also very subtle and simple. Nude lipstick is amazing. As for the reddish purple or the light red, it pops way too much and a lot of times, it could change the whole look. It also really depends on what you're wearing. Nude always looks amazing and it's timeless. I hope that this helps! Good luck, all the best, God bless!

• i liked nude one

• Nude

• Purple

• Nude

• Purple

• Light red and nude