Should I get my eyebrows waxed or threaded for the first time?

I have been doing my own eyebrows with the tweezers for the past two years, however, I want them to be shaped professionally. I stopped tweeting for a few months to let my eyebrows grow back. Now, I'm going to the aesthetician to get them done. I was wondering, which method is better? Threading or waxing? Which one hurts more? What are your experiences? Please be descriptive. I really need this help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer waxing myself, but my experience with threading wasn't bad either. The procedure itself seemed less painful than waxing, however it took longer to complete and I did end up with a rope burn lol.

If you have a European Wax Center near you, I recommend that. They use a different wax that's less painful (in my opinion) than what they use at nail salons. It's a bit more expensive but not too much.

• Thank you so so much! I will look for a European Wax Center.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I like getting mine threaded. Threaded feels like your using several tweezers in a row to pull your eyebrow hairs out. Waxing is the same too be honest. Threading is just more convenient and quicker, you don't need to wait for hot wax to heat up and the glue to dry who's it's on your eyebrow hair, the rip can be painful too

• I've never had my eyebrows threaded but I do get the waxed for me its doesn't hurt as much as I've heard threading does

• Okay thank you so much!