What's your opinion on crazy colored hair?

When it comes to the opposite gender (or same gender if you swing that way) how do you feel about crazy dyed hair (like pink, green, purple, blue, etc)

• I think it looks awesome!
  • Not into it but not a deal breaker
  • I could not date someone that has brightly dyed hair
  • I have no opinion either way

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks cool to see it on them I wouldn't consider it a turn off except for in extreme cases

Sponsored

What Guys Said 19

What Girls Said 22

• I can appreciate the darker looks like this one:
    www.dhresource.com/.../...azilian-virgin-human.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4d9f290e3c.jpg
    But I don't like the very bright/ light ones. Anyways i prefer natural hair colors.

• I like it quite a lot. I have dyed my hair totally red before, then blue, then purple and then bleached to pure white and let my natural colour come back. Now that my natural colour is back, for the past few months I have just been bleaching and dip dyeing my hair so it was dip dyed pink before and now is dip dyed blue (but that's fading and I'm not sure what colour to try next).

• I've already gone through the crazy coloured hair phase. I had bright pink streaks (which I loved against my dark brown hair) and the guy I dated at the time had dark blue hair (don't ask why, I don't have an explanation lol)... but now I couldn't date anyone with crazy coloured hair nor could I ever have remotely crazy hair again whether I wanted to or not. lol

• I think it's awesome! It gives this bad boy/girl vibe. I find I intriguing.

• I love it! If somebody can pull it off then that's amazing, even if they can't. It's still brave that they tried 😜

• I tried dying mine pink at one point and I didn't like how it looked on me. But if others like it then that's cool.

• I've had it so half my life.
    All for it.

• some look good

• I don't like it.

• I'm not the biggest fan of unnatural hair colors. The pastel and dark ones though, do look good when done right, and suit the skin tone. The bright unnatural hair colors however, don't look pretty in my opinion. Even though pastel hair can look nice, on the opposite gender, I'd prefer a darker hair color. If he is going with something unnatural then dark red or blue are good. Pastel hair gives off a 'fairy tale' vibe to the look, and I find it a bit odd on guys. For the guys an edgy style is better, so dark crazy hair colors it is. With the exception of green. Green is just too weird, whether it's light, dark, or even worse, bright.

• Love it! But I can't have it. It doesn't really suit my personality. But I like to see it on others.

• I think it look really cool

• it's fun!

• Love my highlights

• I don't like it because it's the "it" thing. Everyone is doing it just because it is cool or to make a statement that is overused by EVERYONE.

• It looks cool

• Looks weird

• Unattractive, unprofessional, and a complete turnoff.

• don't like it

• For some reason guys always tell me to go natural, my hair is a little bit red, I'm a natural blonde, I think I've been blonde for far too long haha
    Going for blue next week

• I'm not attracted to guys with crazy colored hair.

• It's fun if you're under 20