My face is very beautiful not trying to brag? I could be a model but i'm 5'2!:( ?

My face is gorgeous/beautiful with makeup... I look like a model and lots of people tell me that. I have hazel eyes, long lashes, oval face shape, porcelain pale skin , brown hair with some blonde highlights , thick model brows. But i'm 5'2 !! How can i be a model?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can still be a model, you just wouldn't be a runway model. I think 5'2" is just the right height, you're not too short.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• I see a lot of skeptical responses here, but to make things clear, I've seen @Anonymous in person and she truly is unbelievably beautiful. Imagine a cross between Aphrodite, Parvati, and Freya with a little Athena edge but minus some Joan of Arc. Then take that girl and let Michelle Phan go to work on her for an hour. She totally makes me want to rethink this whole MGTOW thing.

• Lol at the "with makeup" at least you acknowledge the fact you're not a big deal without it XD
    You can be a face model... I don't know if that's a thing... ORRRRR you can use technology to make you look taller. If they managed to make real men into hobbits, they can make hobbits into real (wo) men.

• No pic + anonymous = bullshit

• Why would i post a picture? Lmao

• See if you can find a place that makes exceptions to the height rule

• Your height, or lack thereof, is not your biggest problem. You sound extremely vain, which is very unattractive.

• The hottest girls on the planet are under 5'6" but model agencies want girls who are 5'8"+

I feel your pain

• You have to go to a modeling agency and try to get representation. IF you are selected then they determine your modeling assignments

• "with makeup"

so basically like every other girl who knows how to use makeup properly...

You might be able to do clothing like jc penny or macy's. Certainly not a victoria secret underwear model though. You're just too short.

• I look better than most girls with makeup on. I have very nice facial features and a nice body. 34d cups breasts and nice waistline ;)

• Id rather do h&m or forever 21 thats a good idea kinda thanks

• okay

• Make up model maybe? Try for that

What Girls Said 9

• Hate to break it to you but your to short. Agencies like long legs and women who are tall. You may beautiful in the face but your height won't get you into any doors.

• It's hard to see the beauty you speak of with a big "?" in the middle of your pink head shot. LOL... But to answer your question, there are lots of different models out out there, runway, fashion, headshot, Handmodels, etc. dont let your height dissuade you from puruing a dream.

• I don't know how IG models do it, but some don't even have to be skinny or tall. U should search that maybe

• You can be a photo model but not a runway model. The shortest sucessful runway model I can think of is Kate Moss and she's 5'6", and she's an exception.

• I am curious :P
    show us a pic
    there s a lot of modeling types.
    also do you have a nice body?
    you can be a bikini model as well

• You could do commercial

• Anon. And no picture?
    Allow me to make a baloney sandwich, like you most likely did. :T
    Sorry, this just seems like an attention grab.

• Yeah... sorry babe u ain't gonna but there could be other options...

• You can do porn and just do cum shots to the face. Not to mention there's a HUGE fetish for small women. You can get paid a lot of money.

• You know, normally I'd flag this as offensive but the truth is that she's not wrong lol.

• Well, first, I wouldn't personally find it offensive because you weren't talking to me so that doesn't make any sense.

Also, if I ignored the comment, I wouldn't be doing my job on this site lol.

So many assumptions, so little time... :p

• @Elarra sure.