Does anyone else find zippers like this ANNOYING AS HELL?

Does anyone else find zippers like this ANNOYING AS HELL???
This is my favorite jacket of all time, I wear it almost every day yet there is one ANNOYING AS FUCK THING ABOUT IT-its DOUBLE ZIPPER!! (if you don't know what im talking about, it not only zips up but there's another zipper on the bottom that starts unzipping what I've already zipped up, and its FUCKING ANNOYING!!! I love how the jacket looks zipped up fully like in the photo but I hate when the bottom starts unzipping!! Anyone else hate these?

• YES!! ANNOYING AS HELL!!!
  • It doesn't bother me
  • I love double zippers and jackets like this!!
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• A seamstress could change the zippers for you at a relatively low cost.

• I could do that with my other stuff (my mother just had a new zipper put into my favorite track jacket cuz it was broken, but she didn't tell me she was gonna put in a DOUBLE ZIPPER which i was pissed about. I can't unfortunately do that with this jacket above because then it won't be a screen accurate jacket from my favorite show which i paid a lot of money for

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Love double zippers!!