Which outfit is best for New Years party *outside*?

I plan on getting my drink on so I don't think I'll feel the cold, but which outfit would be best. We will be outside in freezing weather at midnight for at least an hour, but then we are going into a pub afterwards for a few drinks. Which outfit do you think is best and why?

• Stylish
  • Functional
Select a gender to cast your vote:

117

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are good choices but I prefer functional. An outfit can look functional and stylish at the same time. Rock the ski attire!

What Guys Said 6

• 1st one for sure. If you're gonna drink and be around lots of people, you don't need to wear so much clothes like in #2.
    With the first set you'll still be warm but not feel hot.

• Just pick 1. They're both basic as fuck

• Stylish

• Go for B

• lol the functional is still stylish

• Lol... maybe on a ski hill...

• I like the stylish one the best but I'd make some changes to it honestly

What Girls Said 10

• The stylish one is best. You don't want to make yourself feel too hot either. Don't wear a hat. That's ridiculous. I suggest you go for the first option. You'll be the right amount of stylish and the right amount of hot and the right amount of cold.
    Have a great New Years' party! Good luck and all the best! God bless!

• Stylish!

• Even if that means freezing my buns off outside?

• You can still be stylish and warm. Something like that jacket on the end is cute or a sweater dress. Pants, boots and a cute... fashionable coat would work too.

• You can do both stylish and functional. Just wear thermal pants and a leather jacket or the like with leather gloves and boots.

• I'm assuming you're British because you mentioned a pub. If so then it really doesn't get cold enough for you to have to wear the functional outfit. Also the stylish one is red and black.

• You could combine the two in some ways. I don't think you'd enjoy the party much if you carried loads of bulky layers of clothing while getting drinks. The stylish option could keep you warm, perhaps where a thermal underneath?

• i prefer the second one

• Always dress according to weather my mom says😂😂

• Go with stylish and wear layers underneath for warmth

• For the stylish one, I'm not sure I can fit layers underneath!

• Nun .

• The second one! You can't have fun if you are freezing!

• Thanks! Looks like most people agree with you! Do you think I'll get too hot once we go in to the pub? I think I'd rather be warm outside in freezing temps though!!!