I need New Year's Eve make up tips. How to incorporate glitter in my look?(read description)?

I don't wear eye shadow, but I do conceal, contour, and highlight my face. But that's my everyday look so what are some ideas on how to incorporate some glitter

Most Helpful Girl

• Highlight!
    Add some glitter to your cheekbones and lightly dab some onto your eyebrows if you wish.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• What about glitter in your hair?

• I loveee glitter, get some glittery eyeshadow and use the MUFE star powder on lips to create glittery effect.

• Get some fine glitter, put it on one of your makeup brushes and gently dab it on your face on your cheek.

• You can add glitter on your eye lids and make it seem like eyeshadow (regardless of you not wearing eyeshadow some glitter by your eyes will have you taking souls guuh). You can also add some along your cheek bones (like you are contouring almost)

• Just put some on your body.

• Eyelids, eyebrows, cheekbones... Go crazy, it's new years eve

• You can put glitter on top of your highlighter if its subtle. Or glittery eyeliner can look cool :)

• Bath and body works has that body spray with glitter it's very subtle