What did you wear on NYE?

If you were going out, what did you wear? Nice clothes? Nice shoes?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• Glittery mini skirt, black tank top, black sheer tights and boots.

• Sounds like quite a hot outfit! What sort of boots did you wear?

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• My hubby and I went out with friends for a while first, but ended the night at an outdoor celebration in the cold, so in anticipation of that I dressed up in clothes that were appropriate for the weather. I wore a gold sparkly sweater and black slacks with leopard print high heeled boots. Layers underneath as well! :-)

• Skinny jeans, black long sleeves undershirt, my black "I work here shirt," and my non-slip shoes. As you can tell, I looked stunning.

• I wore a knee-length cream chiffon dress, white strappy sandals, and a swimsuit underneath.

• Were you planning on going for a swim afterwards?

• Wow! Is that something a lot of people do on NYE where you are?

• Yeah, we do it all the time during the holidays, especially the day after Christmas and New Year's Eve. We have no winter in here so we can survive the cold.

• I went and wore this taupe bodycon long sleeve dress, jean jacket, and some black lace up heels

What Guys Said 1

• I didn't go out..