Girls, Girls would you be friends with a crossdresser? Would you help him buy panties and bras?

I'm a straight crossdressing guy. I usually like wearing panties and bras. Sometimes I go all out. I want a girl that I can pm on here that can help me pick out cute lingerie and other outfits to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know if I can help in the lingerie area, but I wouldn't mind being friends with a cross dresser! To tell you the truth, I've thought of cross dressing as it seems easier for me to wear comfortable clothes and acting like a guy (I'm a tomboy and very different than most girls). Of course, for me, I'd like to look androgynous if all. If your looking to need help in anyway I can help, but I'll help with advice (that's my strength)!

• OMG yes! Id totally be friends with a crossdresser. Princess jellyfish in real life would be awesome! ( Princess jellyfish is an anime btw)