Girls, do you get pedicures in the winter? Why or why not?

Even though it's winter, some of you ladies still take much pride in keeping your feet up. Lol and for those of us who notice, we appreciate it. I'd like to know why you do or don't. And out of curiosity, what colors are out there this time of the year? Let's hear it

12

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 11

• I haven't gone to get my nails done in a very long! The last time i got them done was when I was graduating school. I've been growing my nails out long (naturally) and taking care of them myself, which is more better for me.

It's Summer over here. It's very bold and bright colours here with your usual nude colours and pastel colours also

• Ok! I like it. πŸ‘πŸΎ it's awesome you're able to do it yourself and save money that way. Kudos to you πŸ’―

• Thanks! :D

• It's funny. I had a male friend critiquing my rugged looking nails this weekend and tell me that's probably why I don't have a boyfriend lol.

I don't as much as I used to, and that's only because I bring home a lousy salary and I take care of a sick mother who is unable to work. He told me to go the nail salon in town and spend the 18 dollars to have them done anyway. If I'm given a choice to spend my money on a manicure or spend it on a bill/necessities, I'm going to go with the latter. I get that I may be sacrificing on a boyfriend and as much as I want one, that is the least of my worries. I'd rather sacrifice the manicure to put food on the table.

With that being said, I'm looking for a higher paying job so that I can afford a monthly trip to the nail salon.

• Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm with you there. πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’― I mean, you could always do your own pedicures at home for almost nothing at all. That's an option

• Absolutely! For the most part that's usually what I do. I just didn't this week

• Sounds good. And thanks for sharing! πŸ˜ƒ

• I don't, because you can't wear flip flops in winter. It's just too cold. If you get one done in the winter, chances are

• Pedicures all year long. It's basic maintenance. I mean I'm not wearing a lot of skirts but I still shave my legs. Same principle. I like all colors, right now they're red

• All year around, especially in winter when everything is heated and it's easy for skin to dry out

• Never thought of that! You're right. πŸ‘πŸΎ And what's your color choice at the moment?

• Winter is always darker reds and purples, summer is bright orange and pinks
      It's summer for me so not really relevant to your question haha

• Oh wow... I never even considered those of you not in my area. πŸ€” interesting! lol but thanks for sharing. Love the color list. They all are acceptable. Lol

• well for me i do get pedicure every month its already part of my routine and i just want it clean. i like nude color nothing crazy like black or red

• I just moisturize my feet

• i doooo haha, i have to

• pedicures are all seasons.

• I get my feet done all the time especially cause I'm on them all day no man wants a women with feet feeling like broken glass. P. s I think man getting pedicures are a great thing aswell , keep it clean

• I do my own and my toenails are sparkly pink:)