Why are heels seen as such a sexy style of shoe?

While I can say that some heels are very sexy, I also feel very strongly that some flat sandals are extremely sexy on women. But it seems that not many others would agree. A lot of women will go straight for the heels when they want to grab a mans attention rather than a nice pair or strappy flat sandals. Any explanation for this? I'm sure it has something to do with the "arch" and the legs... but I'd like to hear some input on it. Thanks people!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's uncomfortable af but some women love wearing them because it elongates the legs, makes our butt stick out. Also it's really satisfying to hear the sound of the heels clicking against the floor.

• 14d

Interesting you mention the sound. That is a powerful sound. But I'd argue the same for same for sound a flip flop makes! Lol it's a feminine sound in my eyes. And I'd THINK they were uncomfortable for y'all. Lol But as you say.. some women insist.

• 13d

@KibbityKabbit.. I tried those bit didn't work for me...

• 13d

@candi12 Then I can't really give much other advice... lol!! :p

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• It's definitely the arch & how women walk in them. That is, if they know how to walk properly in heels. I feel very confident & powerful when wearing heels. Also, they make my butt look really nice! :)

• 14d

Nice! Well in that case, I can see heels being good for you. lol

• I guess bc of how they make us look, they elongate our legs and make certain muscles look I don't know

• The way they force u to walk is secure of course... plus maybe guys like the control they have over u when wearing. .. or so they think.. lol

• Yeah, sandals are pretty great and they don't hurt like heels do.

• I'm a girly girl, so I wear heels often

• I personally like heels better cuz flats make my feet hurt even more. I have a couple of comfortable heels and flats flatten out my feet too much. oh and heels make you taller which I like

What Guys Said 6

• it's about how it makes their body move and ass kinda stick out. Like in this dancing video the girls are hot with or without heels but you can see the difference between heels/ no heels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ld7_AwHn5k

• Because it makes their butt stick out when they walk.

• 14d

🤔... I shall watch for this on my next outing sir. lol thanks

• It looks classy

• 14d

They definitely can add a nice touch sometimes 👍🏾

• How are they sexy? The position of the foot im them is ridiculous.

• 14d

Sometimes the foot does look weird if they don't fit correctly. 😂 but I've seen some women wearing them and they look amazing.

• Its a trick the shoe isn't sexy but the way its designed. There is a simple science to it pain the high heels helps correct women's posture and gives them a tighter ass.

• Have you seen a girl wearing heels before? When my girlfriend wears them, I always get wet