Which monokini design should I choose?

Okay, so I'm planning to get a monokini one day, not now but later in the year lol. Which design should I get for my body type? (5'3", 95 - 100 pounds).
Which monokini design should I choose?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on your body shape. All those models work well with an hourglass body, bit if you are pear or apple type, you need to find one that enhances your shoulders and "reduces" your waist or hips.

• I don't really know my body type because I don't have a tape measure around, but a few months ago I used a tape measure in a store to measure my waist and it was 23 inches

• Okay, I'm an hourglass (FINALLY PUBERTY IS DOING IT'S JOB XDD) shape lol

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 16

• I love monokinis, they're my favorite bathing suit personally but none of these styles are my favorite, but I think the second is the best out of what's here.

• Second one. I have one quite similar, also have the "full coverage" kind that the make you wear in H. S. Swimming. Someone said the one piece makes a smaller girl flatten out, that's true.

• 2nd one
    but just so you know they don t look great if you re really skinny with no shape cs they will flatten you out more

• First one❤️😍

• With being slightly on the short side, I think the second would be the right type, but w/ the crochet pattern like the last one.

• Second

• 1st one

• I love the crocheted one

• i liked the second one

• That last one is sexayy :P lol

• I think the second one is the cutest!

• I like the last one

• The black monokini is nice and the purple floral one

• The last one! Boho look is always so stunningly effortless <3

• Love second the most based on body type. The first would look good on a longer torso, the last I just wasn't feelin'

• second one, love candice 💓