1|0
    0|0
    • That's what I was considering.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• add some baking soda to your toothpaste twice or three times a week

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't. Strong teeth are more important than weirdly white teeth.

At your age, you can't possibly have cigarette or coffee stains can you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I do have coffee stains. I don't smoke though and I never will. I'm whitening them though one way or another.

• brush your teeth

0|0
    0|0
    • I brush my teeth. I just wanted to know how to whiten them.

• Get whitening strips

0|0
    0|0
    • Do those actually work?

• Brush twice a day. stop smoking.

0|0
    0|0
    • I brush and I don't smoke.

• teeth are not supposed to be extremely white like you see on the movies. it's actually supposed to be a light yellow color. but the media creates these false idols and makes you feel like you're not normal. go see a dentist if you really feel like you have a problem.

What Girls Said 6

• Tooth paste. Don't use lemon or strawberries... that is will just destroy your enamel. I also don't recommend this shit:
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...81_4627.jpg

It's pure evil and it hurts your jaw, gums, and face. Don't fucking do it, DOOON'T.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I heard that lemons and strawberries could weaken the enamel. What about baking soda and peroxide?

• Baking soda is probably fine... I am not sure about the peroxide though. If I remember correctly, I read somewhere that it isn't the best.

• Okay, thanks so much again!💞💞

• Charcoal powder.
    I use charcoal toothpaste and it really works.

1|0
    0|0
  • Baking soda works for me. Just sprinkle a little on your toothpaste

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask your dentist for a good and safe product. All whitening products are based on peroxides that are highly aggressive. So they should be used as prescribed otherwise mouth damage may result.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baking soda and peroxide. Or just baking soda. You can also get a spin brush/electric toothbrush. I thought I had white teeth before using one, but after my teeth or so much whiter and brighter.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so so much!

• No problem! I hope it works out for you! Once you use that spin brush your smile will be SUPER bright. :D

• Google it

0|0
    0|1