Is there any way besides plastic surgery to get rid of the asymmetry in my face shape?

link

I'd prefer if my whole face was shaped like my right side {the left side in the picture}.

Most Helpful Guy

• This isn't your first question I've seen you ask about this. I think you have a nice face and from what I remember most guys in your previous questions did too. I think the biggest problem you have is one of self-image. I think when you look in the mirror you see a distorted picture of yourself and not what other people see. When I look at your album I see a cute girl (and I AM a face guy) and even when I look hard I don't see asymmetry.

Were you picked on as a girl? Did someone make a passing comment that made you really self conscious? Did you have a bad experience?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm very inclined to agree wholeheartedly with sa230e. You are a very attractive young lady who for whatever reason sees beast where most others see beauty. You need to work on yourself from the inside before you'll ever be happy with the outside sweetheart.

• You do know that nobody other than Denzel Washington has a perfectly symmetrical face, right?

What Girls Said 1

• why would you want to. I used to think about surgery because I hated my nose. But now I have come to love it. No one else has my nose. Sure somepeople might not like it but that's them. If you do have anything done know its is sometimes impossible to get back what you lost.