Girls clothes is it ok to wear them?

Is it wrong to like to wear them? Me personally I love the fabrics and different styles must be great to wear a thong and mini skirt on a warm day?

75

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care if you wear girls colthes or not. But i have noticed that very many cross dresser are sexualizing their body wearing girls clothes which means they sexualize women's body. Wearing bras and show them and show their thong.. it's disturbing. But if you iust simply wear skirt as a guy, I don't care. It's okay

• But you would wear a guys shirt or boxers and think nothing of it, why can't it be the other way round?

• There's nothing wrong if you want to wear skirt i told you haha.
      But if you wanna wear girls clothes to be sexy like a girl, that's disturbing.
      Same goes for girls. I have met some girls who wore man's clothes and acted like they were man. I think they were bisexual or something.

• So if you just simply wanna wear girls clothes because they are nice, wear it. It's okay. Men wore skirts and highheels in the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if your gay. If you want to wear a skirt and are straight, pick a kilt (Scottish or Utilikilt).
    I'd skip the thong though and just go regimental.

• Shouldn't matter if your gay or straight though, girls clothes are still way nicer to wear I think, not fair lol

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• I think it's cute. Go for it!

• It's a choice I guess, . It's up to you, but you have to figure out why you would want to and when it is cool to wear girl's clothes and when it isn't

• You are a transvestite. Nothing to be ashamed of, there are lots of transvestites out there.

• Wear what you want, not saying it'll look good

• If you want to wear women's clothes, go right ahead.

• I like girl clothes and it turned out I'm trans. but there are guys who wear them too. just wear what you like.

What Guys Said 4

• And what's the purpose of asking this. Basically because you want to tell everyone that you like to wear womens' clothing.

So basically you don't wear them for yourself. You wear them and want everyone to know?

Get help dude.

• If your a CD then sure, do whatever you want. If your a straight guy then... well Huston we got a problem.

• That's weird

• more power to you