Is it ok for a guy to wear leggings under his pants as an extra layer?

I asked this question on another post but there was a lot of confusion as to how they would be worn. I am going camping and it's going to be pretty cold so i was thinking about getting a pair of those fleece lined leggings girls wear to have on under my pants as an extra layer.

• Yes
    78%(14)68%(21)Vote54%(7)
  • No
    22%(4)32%(10)Vote46%(6)

Most Helpful Girl

• They're called 'skins' these days. You can get ones specifically for different kinds of sports but you can also get warmer ones marketed to men for ice sports. Not the puffy ones but thin, warm legging type pants. My brother wears some for eco-car racing and his team has won three years in a row. Either that or you could wear track-pants. I think Americans call them sweat-pants

Most Helpful Guy

• You can buy flannel or cotton pj style pants at walmart for like $10. I would do that before wearing girl clothes.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see why not. Isn't that pretty normal for people who ski? I think it is. Or they wear something similar to leggings as an extra layer of clothing, but not quite the same thing.

• buy thermals. not leggings.

• They're basically the same thing but leggings are cheaper

• yeah it is ok

• Go right ahead.

• Ew just wear a wool pants

What Guys Said 6

• Why do you ask? guys have been wearing such things camping for centuries!!

• lol I just started doing that and it 4sure helps plus it's comfy. I bought the tights they wear in sports tho I'm not really sure what the difference is with girl legging they look the same

• Like man-tights or yoga pants?

• Just like regular fleece lined leggings

• I wear leggings to the gym, or when I'm running, and I'm not layering them, because I'm an adult, and if I have to run errands after or before i go running or the gym, I just go as I am. I just make sure I wear supportive underwear.

• Call them 'thermals'.

• Are you camping with a bunch of homos? If not go buy some thermal underwear like a real man