Why do I look so different?

Kk so I have been told that I look extremely different in these 2 pictures. The first picture is from when I was 20 and the second one is me now at 24. People even went as far as to accuse me of plastic surgery which is NOT TRUE! But I wanted to know from you guys as well. The photo i need you to check is my profile photo. Thank you! 😘

Most Helpful Girl

• Your looks have been maturing over time. Hence why you look different. It happens

Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I'm either blind as fuck or the pictures exist in parallel world and I need a quantum computer to actually see them. So what pictures? If your refering to your avatar its rather hard to make out the image based on a shitty 60 x 60 px thumb with probably 85% quality.

• The difference is caused by makeup (lipstick, eyeshadow), different camera settings, and maybe a different angle/pose.

• Make up

• 14d

I'm only wearing lipstick in the second one, and eyeshadow plus lipstick in the first one.

• 14d

No filter either. Just different phones. One was my camera mp3 and the other is an Android.

• The bad quality camera, your makeup, and your wearing a hat and a scarf covering the chin, you do look different in each pic tho

What Girls Said 2

• angle, lighting, makeup, camera quality... lots of factors influence it. I can still tell it's the same person in both photos though.

• You look the same to me O_e

• 13d

Lol I took the photo off. Sorry.

• 13d

Ohhh that explains it. I was like: "But she looks the same way!"

• 13d

Ohh haha I'm sorry. 😂😂