Girls, I designed the look I want on Photoshop, does it suit me?

Well I know you might not like facial piercings and dyed hair, but I've wanted them for ages and I find them pretty, because I love the idea of colour-co-ordinating the jewellery with my hair. I've never really had the courage to do any of this stuff though!

Although I could actually do this now, because I'm in a job where it won't matterGirls, I designed the look I want on Photoshop, does it suit me?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You look much nicer without. I know my brother would think the same. He loathes piercings and tattoos, which to him, makes a girl undateable.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• I mean I'm not digging it but it's your body... You do you.

• i mean it doesn't realllllyyyyyy suit you. maybe a different colourred hair?

• Personally I like both hair colours on you, I'm not really loving the piercings or coloured brows.. but that's just my opinion! If you want it, go for it ☺

• Thank you! I knew it wasn't going to be to everybody's taste, but I've wanted this and planned it out for years. I want to change all the jewelerry and perhaps even wear coloured contacts to match my hair. It'll be a shock to people though!

• Yeah! Quite a few years now. And that's right :) the idea is so I can change me look whenever I feel like it XD

And I'd probably just get my septum or labret done first, but I'd rather wait until my braces come off- which is very soon. I already have a few piercings in my ears, so I've had a little experience!

• Also I might thin out my eyebrows quite a bit more- but I definitely want them the same colour as my hair!

• nope it doesn't

• You look much prettier in the left pic

• I thing the septum is nice. The rest looks slightly odd on you :)