How often do you wear deodorant?

Hear me out here. Personally I've found that there's plenty of times I don't need deodorant and I seem to smell just fine. Obviously if it's the middle of summer, or if I'm going to the gym or something, I'll wear some.

But on an average day in the fall or winter, for example, when I don't expect to get sweaty, I've found I don't particularly need it.

What about everyone else? Do you ever skip a day?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear a long lasting one that you put on at night, even if you shower you don't have to reapply so I have occasionally forgotten it and haven't had a problem.
    Never forget on gym or high activity days though

Sponsored

What Girls Said 22

• That's gross. No. Every day.

• So you think you don't smell. They say a skunk can't smell itself either. I never skip a day.

• Daily, sometimes multiple times a day

• Everyday or every other day. It's not the spray on ones either, it's the roll on armpit ones. But I like to smell clean and fresh a lot

• Often times I don't need it but I put it on anyway. I do skip it from time to time.

• I tend to swear easily. So I wear it often.

• I wear deodorant everyday, always put it on in the morning and at night, or whenever else I want to put it on in the day (like if I'm going out somewhere). I'll never have a shower and not put deodorant afterwards.

• All the time.

• I wear deodorant every day, especially when Im around people

• Everyday.

• I can't skip a day. I have a thing called Hypohidrosis. it causes me to sweat excessively.

• Every day

• Every. Single. Day.

• NEVER!!! I wear it every day... I also live in HOT ASS MIAMI

• I don't skip days, whenever I shower I wear it

• All day everyday

• Every day.
    Florida is hot as hell.

• Everyday

• Every day. Applied Morning and night after shower or bath.

• i wear it everyday lol

• Once a day.

• never i am allergic to it

What Guys Said 21

• I wear it everyday except when I'm gonna be home alone all day. I live by myself. Whenever I have a day off with bad weather then there's no point of using deodorant since no one else will be around me. And I smell just fine unless I'm exercising.

• Never. I love the natural scent and prefer my woman to have her natural scent.

• Every day. Other people smell you more than you can smell yourself. You're used to your scent they aren't.

• I wear it everyday but it's homemade, nontoxic and a moisturer as well as a deodorant. There's no reason to not wear it. It even washes of easy the shower.

• Every single day but I must admit I don't put on deodorant after I shower to go to sleep.

• Apply every day in the morning. Reapply if I get hot/sweaty/after exercise.

Skipped yesterday because I didn't even leave my house.

• Every other day. I find that some days I get sweaty and gross and other days I dont. I dont like wearing it too much because its really unhealthy for you (if its an antiperspirant)

• Every. Single. Day. No exceptions.

• Ideal daily. I was putting it on every morning after i showered but for like a few weeks i haven't been because my only stick got melted and it is all glory when i put it on.

• Yes I do every day.

• I wear it twice a day everyday.

• No, every day, lol.

• I have before

• Its in my bag its in my car its at my girlfriend so id say offen bo is disgusting...

• Everyday

• Everyday

• Everyday

• most disgusting gag question award goes to:

• Every day.

If I don't have it on within an hour or two or showering I notice.

And I also know which coworkers don't.

• Used to wear it regularly but then noticed that I have an unpleasant reaction to commercial deodorants. So now I'm like you, not wearing any in fall or winter. In summer or if I'm especially active, I just keep my pits clean with hand sanitizer or rub wet soap on them in the morning without rinsing it off. Lol.

• I'm at work and I forgot too