Girls, Want to be more creative and artistic with my fashion, what do you think?

I've wanted to be more weird and artistic with my fashion sense for years, but I never had the courage plus I worked jobs where I couldn't really have piercings or anything.

So I posted one pic last night about wanting to dye my hair and get piercings, but here are some more different ideas and designs, hope it gives you an idea of the fashion choices I might go for.

I know not everyone likes the piercings, but I want them because I think they're pretty. Plus it'll probably take me a lot of courage to actually be this bold with my fashion so any advice is welcome!

3

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• maybe just try one piercing on the side of your lip. all three just look tacky and like too much is going on at once. and maybe a stud in the nose to help balance it out. And like the other girl dai u can try having both colors. But I think if u did that maybe a light purple to blue would be nice or a purple to hot pink

• 13d

I like symmetry thats the thing! hah, though I could go with two tone hair, as long as my piercing jewellery would match colour wise.

• 13d

I just think all three and the nose piercing is way too much going on. I like something subtle would be better. Especially if you wanna dye your hair a bold color

• I'd flip the lip piercigs (two on bottom, one centered on top) and dont get the septum but get a typical nose peircing. Don't dye your eyebrows, and maybe have purple fade to red?

• 13d

I did consider that and try out those arrangements, but I just find snake bites a little too generic, also the septum is the one I want the most so I don't know :) Thanks for not being all like 'ugh youd look better without piercings' though!
      I might try that.

• 13d

If you follow me, I can send a pic in a message lol, and you could send it back or post it on anon and have me rated xD

• 12d

Hey message me :) I got locked out of my accound (forgot the password)

• I like the lip piercings but not septum, maybe a bridge piercing instead? the purple hair would look good too!