What to wear for a first date?

i met my boyfriend on the net and he's coming to visit me in my city next week. so I'm confused I don't know what to put on in our first date, I have to be most beautiful than ever because it's the first time he sees me face to face. So any advice please ? (PS: I'm a big girl)

Most Helpful Girl

• wear something that you'll be comfortable in, that's the most important thing. you don't want to be tugging on your clothes all night long.

What Guys Said 2

• Just don't do anything stupid. There's nothing more turning off, then a big girl, which overtryed to look good.

Simple rules - casual clothes (jeans and t-shirt will be great), maybe some light make-up, big smile and good mood.

• just wear something casual and comfy, like everyday clothes

What Girls Said 2

• *Wear something comfortable, show a LITTLE BIT of cleavage and be modest with the rest of the outfit. (jeans, maybe?).

*Wear natural makeup.

*Show off your beautiful hair.

• there is one rule. if you wanna show your cleavage, show it. but don't show legs. if you wana show legs, don't show cleavage. one or the other. not both.

and well follow what the other 2 said too.