Guys, Guys: Makeup or No?

I've always wondered what guys thought about makeup. Is it too much, too fake? Or do you find makeup more attractive?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• No, put makeup it's fine... Most people say that makeup makes girls superficial, it's not true... You're not going to be ugly as fuck and then be attractive just because of makeup. You have to be attractive AROUND the makeup in order to look top notch.. That's my modo... I think if anything it can only enhance you

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• I know I'm a bit late to this one, but I actually recently asked a similar question, and here are my thoughts.

Wearing makeup, to me, seems a trifle unreal. Like, it imitates the austere beauty of a doll. And while I believe it can still be found beautiful, it's more like an objective beauty than anything to the merit of a person.

I find that when girls don't wear makeup, they appear immediately more vibrant to me.

• Guys say they love girls with no make up. They pretty much mean they like girls who do their make up to look like they dont.

• The only makeup I like is eye liner. It frames how beautiful a woman's eyes are. All that eye liner those Egyptian women used to wear is a definite turn-on for me.

• No all the way

• I think the idea of make up is weird but if you like putting it on then I have no problem with it as long as you don't look like a clown. No preference

• not too much makeup a little eye shadow is hot

• No thanks

• Some make-up isn't bad. It actually makes the girl look prettier. Not too much of it though. I have a question, do you prefer guys with smooth shaved legs over very hairy?

• Just know that guys want you to wear natural make up