Has anyone tried sugar waxing? How has it worked for you?

I'm thinking of trying out sugar waxing for my legs. I injured my back two weeks ago while bending down to shave my legs in the shower and now my back hurts whenever I bend over (I think I should get that checked out). Anyway, does anyone have any tips? Does this work on sensitive skin?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I get a Brazilian sugar wax once a month.
    It works perfect for me and I also have sensitive skin. I find it a bit more painful than regular waxing as the sugar really pulls on your hairs when applying it, but afterwards there's no pain, no swelling and no redness. And after a while the hairs stop coming out.
    Would definitely recommend! :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I have tried it and it did not work for me 😂

• It works on my eyebrows! It's kinda hard to actually get the process down right though, I sometimes undercook it or overcook it and then it doesn't work

• I've done it before. I made my own sugar was, it was ok. I guess it would be alright for sensitive skin since it's only sugar. Not much better than regular wax though. Unless you'd get it professionally done.

• It did not work for me.