Does a man looks way better with his body hair removed?

Updated
Heyyy more?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the chest hair that gets to me, and a big beard. My boyfriend has scruff i like that. But that's it, I can't stand chest hair for some reason

• You mean chest and abdominal hairs are totally disgisting in your views and total deal breaker?
      What if guy has lot of hairs on his legs/thighs/arms?

• That doesn't bug me, and I guess little chest hair is fine little abdominal is fine to. I just don't like over the top, I think it's more clean in my opinion. But no it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me, I'd just deal with it if I loved the guy. But thankfully my boyfriend isn't a hairy dude

• Thanks for your time

What Girls Said 2

• wax his chest and shave his face

• Yeah the chest and stomach it looks better removed.
    The arm hair doesn't really need to be removed and the legs if they were really hairy before just trim them they don't have to be hairless for legs they are men legs.

• Should I keep shaving myself regularly? I mean I did it as an experiment, it will take lot of effort to maintain the shaved smooth look. Worth it? Hairy would repuse lot of women?

What Guys Said 4

• No, it looks much better.
    I shave my body hair (except arms) and I look hotter without hair.

• Okay dude !!!
      Any tips on how to shave the butt? It's tough :/

• Hahaha yeah, it's tough. You just gotta try different angles.

• If I was like a werewolf I'd prolly shave my body too lol. Though I'm blonde so my body hair is light and therefore not really that noticeable.

• Great. How about the men in the pic?

• Yes, he does.

• Hairy looks better.

• Really? Hairy looks better but in what way and how would such hairy look better?